I would like to thank fiverr TODAY

athoi123

Fiverr has given me a lot. So that I am very greatful all time. I have become a hero from zero in my eyes. What I got is a lot to me. I don’t have to go anywhere else. So, I would like to Thank fiverr Today. Hopefully those who are new here will also get a lot of orders or benefits from fiverr. and newcomers can ask if they have Questions.
Thank you 😊

• Like 42

I don’t mean to ruin your happiness but you are using images and artwork from the internet that belong to other artists in your logo designs. Which is strictly forbidden.

I don’t mean to ruin your happiness but you are using images and artwork from the internet that belong to other artists in your logo designs.

Really? Interesting, considering this…

A thief stolen my gig thumbnail. What can I do? Which I made my own. I have all the evidence. I reported on Fiverr. What else can I do? How does it feels to make something with so much effort when it is exactly copied? Please people don’t do that. *****. The thief stolen my gig and edited his own gig from Behans. Mod Note: Links removed.
  • Like 4

I don’t mean to ruin your happiness but you are using images and artwork from the internet that belong to other artists in your logo designs.

Really? Interesting, considering this…

A thief stolen my gig thumbnail. What can I do? Which I made my own. I have all the evidence. I reported on Fiverr. What else can I do? How does it feels to make something with so much effort when it is exactly copied? Please people don’t do that. *****. The thief stolen my gig and edited his own gig from Behans. Mod Note: Links removed.

Yes , I know ,That gig was my 1st gig… And as a newbie I made that mistake… I am so sorry… What can I do now? When I realised that , I had 3 orders on that gig… 😔

• Like 2

Hello apu! Hope that your are doing great. It’s a pleasure to know about your success.Im a new seller and my impressions clicks are getting down day by day. what should I do now?

Thank you

Keep patience … And share your gig on social media… send everyday Buyer request offer… Hopefully You will get order very soon…

• Like 5