Corona ended my Fiverr career

roshanekka

Please do not give up, I just turned down a job with a reputed company this month despite having been selected with a challenging interview. I am now trying for 24 hours to succeed , i hope FIVERR won't let me down, please pray for me !

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, pamripoka said:

Please do not give up, I just turned down a job with a reputed company this month despite having been selected with a challenging interview. I am now trying for 24 hours to succeed , i hope FIVERR won't let me down, please pray for me !

You will have success, I will pray for you. Best wishes

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2021 at 12:37 PM, muriithikelvin said:

Perhaps you can delete your old account, which I imagine has negative stats, and start all over again. Use previous works to build your portfolio. You can contact customer support and explain why you need to get rid of your old account and create a new one.

I am really sorry for your situation and I hope that you bounce back soon.

All the best.

Very good comment 😊

Thanks

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 1:28 AM, roshanekka said:

Hi Everyone, I hope you all are doing great.

so everything was great, i had many orders but one day i was infected by corona, a very unfortunate day. It destroyed my Fiverr career.
I was asked to leave my house and shift to a quarantine center for 28 Days (14 Days active + 14 Days Passive). Quarantine center was away from city with very bad internet connectivity. I work on my PC which i high end i don’t have a high end laptop yet which can help me in creating graphics quickly.

I took an old laptop with me to work from the quarantine center. I had over 14 Orders that Day.

All orders got delayed i couldn’t even come on mobile to ask for extending the delivery time.

My Gig was listed on first page but now its no where.

Covid Ended my Fiverr Career.
I have No Job now.

I am going through a lot of stress. My savings will help me survive only 2 more months.

No other place to share these so i posted here.

Thanks For your time.
Stay Safe

Roshanekk

Dont worry mate! you will overcome everything. Just wait for the good times. Talk in fiverr support also. Inbox your old clients. If they have some works to do. 

• Like 4