Corona ended my Fiverr career

roshanekka

There’s always a chance to move on. You should be happy to survive from Covid-19 infection. Many didn’t. Take that as a positive sign and input your efforts and hope yet again. And we look forward to see a post from you in a year from now that you’re doing better.

All the best.

• Like 10

Feeling very bad to hear your bad story​:disappointed_relieved:😥. Pray for you​:palms_up_together:🤲. I hope you will come back your past life very soon. Best wishes fo you…thank you​:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

• Like 6

Sorry you had to go through all that. I advise you add more skills and improve your services, I’m sure things will get better and you’ll bounce back in no time. So far there is life, there is hope.
Shalom!

• Like 7

There’s always a chance to move on. You should be happy to survive from Covid-19 infection. Many didn’t. Take that as a positive sign and input your efforts and hope yet again. And we look forward to see a post from you in a year from now that you’re doing better.

All the best.

Nice one 👍 @logosupreme

• Like 5

• 5 weeks later...

Hope everything will okay soon and I am a new seller but I would like to advice you that you should start sending buyer request even if it is at very low cost also.
Start from now never is too late. Start from the scratch. Wish you more success than your previous times.

• Like 3

Get back to working on Fiverr again , it’s much better to be alive. Don’t be frightened by the fear of lack of money. One thing I can assure you is that there’s always a way out of hopeless case. God will provide your needs indeed so don’t be afraid.

• Like 3

It is really sad to hear this.But you should not give up your hope. Lot’'s of freelancer are facing this same problem in this covid time.

Now you should develop new skill and make new gig. I think it will be helpful for you.

• Like 3

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic

I'm really sorry to hear this. I want to say, dont be hopeless. Always belive on GOD and everything will be fine. I'm glad to hear that you are fine now and recoverd from Covid-19 so I'll suggest you to start again, I know it's little difficult but it's not impossible. So Let's Start Again. 🙂

• Like 5

On 10/13/2020 at 1:28 AM, roshanekka said:

I am going through a lot of stress.

Stay strong... Believe that its your only income source so you have to do something.. try other freelancing site.. there are tons of trusted site out there. start hunting buyers on social medias. LinkedIn, ig and twitter can be your best tools. DONT SIT DOWN AND START GRIANDING...

• Like 3

Perhaps you can delete your old account, which I imagine has negative stats, and start all over again. Use previous works to build your portfolio. You can contact customer support and explain why you need to get rid of your old account and create a new one.

I am really sorry for your situation and I hope that you bounce back soon.

All the best.

• Like 5