Corona ended my Fiverr career

roshanekka

Hi Everyone, I hope you all are doing great.

so everything was great, i had many orders but one day i was infected by corona, a very unfortunate day. It destroyed my Fiverr career.
I was asked to leave my house and shift to a quarantine center for 28 Days (14 Days active + 14 Days Passive). Quarantine center was away from city with very bad internet connectivity. I work on my PC which i high end i don’t have a high end laptop yet which can help me in creating graphics quickly.

I took an old laptop with me to work from the quarantine center. I had over 14 Orders that Day.

All orders got delayed i couldn’t even come on mobile to ask for extending the delivery time.

My Gig was listed on first page but now its no where.

Covid Ended my Fiverr Career.
I have No Job now.

I am going through a lot of stress. My savings will help me survive only 2 more months.

No other place to share these so i posted here.

Thanks For your time.
Stay Safe

Roshanekka

• Like 48
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, I hope you all are doing great.

so everything was great, i had many orders but one day i was infected by corona, a very unfortunate day. It destroyed my Fiverr career.

I was asked to leave my house and shift to a quarantine center for 28 Days (14 Days active + 14 Days Passive). Quarantine center was away from city with very bad internet connectivity. I work on my PC which i high end i don’t have a high end laptop yet which can help me in creating graphics quickly.

I took an old laptop with me to work from the quarantine center. I had over 14 Orders that Day.

All orders got delayed i couldn’t even come on mobile to ask for extending the delivery time.

My Gig was listed on first page but now its no where.

Covid Ended my Fiverr Career.

I have No Job now.

I am going through a lot of stress. My savings will help me survive only 2 more months.

No other place to share these so i posted here.

Thanks For your time.

Stay Safe

Roshanekka

Just do your best, you are great…

• Like 2

Very sorry to hear this @roshanekka - so disappointing for you.

But I’m glad you’re feeling better and out of the quarantine center. Those always struck me as a bit unhygenic …

Stay well - and rebuild your profile.

But I’m glad you’re feeling better and out of the quarantine center. Those always struck me as a bit unhygenic …

I’m glad you’re feeling better and out of the quarantine centre. Those always struck me as a bit unhygienic …

Don’t copy previous posts.

• Like 1

I’m glad you’re feeling better and out of the quarantine centre. Those always struck me as a bit unhygienic …

Don’t copy previous posts.

Lol i was like how can i feel u better with my word i saw this comment and i feel like this the right word for this guy sorry bro

• Like 2

Praying for you !!!
You should be glad you are still alive. Stay strong and healthy, don’t panic.
I have gone through few months without any order on fiverr way before the pandemic.
Best way is to have multiple income sources. Try to find a different online job.
Check youtube, there are many tutorials.
Take Care !!

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • wp_kid unfeatured this topic