Cannot Publish Gig Due to W9

nelan1234

Im really glad this response got better than please try perfectly lmao. But why have they not added a "you need to wait for the confirmation email" when signing up!? thanks for the thread tho very helpful. 

Here on August 1st 2021 to report that the same thing is happening to me, too. Been revisiting it and trying again a couple of times a day for 3 days now to no avail. I created a customer support ticket requesting help. Hopefully it gets resolved because this is turning me off to working on Fiverr and I haven't even started yet.

Yea they still didn't fix this problem because I'm having it too. I made a ticket with customer services and all theyre doing is switching around representatives and telling me is to make sure my contact email is correct. I never even get to the publish tab. How can you leave a problem like this unsolved? 

Hey all I'm jumping on the apparently ever growing train that isn't being fixed. It is August 4th 2021 and I have been waiting hours. Have submitted a ticket so hopefully it works. This is fiver for ya lol (P.S. try "perfectly"!! Lmao)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...