Gigs are not visible on any page but are active

17 hours ago, sandycharity said:

Hello. Has anyone found a solution? Facing the same thing for the last two months. TIA.

It is a normal part of how Fiverr works. Since the pandemic began the number of sellers on the Fiverr Platform has tripled. Therefore Fiverr now rotates the visibility of the gigs.. You have no control over it. You simply have to wait for your turn to be visible again. 

• Like 16

On 7/8/2021 at 3:41 PM, vickiespencer said:

It is a normal part of how Fiverr works. Since the pandemic began the number of sellers on the Fiverr Platform has tripled. Therefore Fiverr now rotates the visibility of the gigs.. You have no control over it. You simply have to wait for your turn to be visible again. 

I shall wait for my turn. Thank you for your kind reply. 

• Like 13

16 hours ago, sandycharity said:

Ask what exactly please? 

Is deleting a Gig the best solution, especially when it's seriously selling? 

Please do not take that guys "advice". Heck, I highly doubt the pic they use is them.

Do NOT delete a Gig that is "seriously selling". Does that even make sense? No, it does not.

As others have said, Gigs rotate and you have already used the link and see your Gig(s) are active.

GG

• Like 13

On 7/14/2021 at 7:12 PM, genuineguidance said:

Please do not take that guys "advice". Heck, I highly doubt the pic they use is them.

Do NOT delete a Gig that is "seriously selling". Does that even make sense? No, it does not.

As others have said, Gigs rotate and you have already used the link and see your Gig(s) are active.

GG

Sure, thank you. 

• Like 12

On 10/4/2020 at 6:35 PM, shahidwp_expert said:

Hi Folks,
I am stuck in a issue, please share your knowledge.

My GIGs were on the first page for 20 days and i was getting orders daily, delivering the orders daily and getting the 5 start reviews on daily basis. But suddenly my gigs are invisible. GIGs are not even on 20th page.

I updated the gig’s description and title but gigs are still invisible.

Please share your knowledge what is wrong, why fiverr doing this? How updated algorithm is working.
Thanks

Did you change anything? Such as, title and description, even the pricing, a day before your gig became invisible?

• Like 12

On 7/14/2021 at 3:01 AM, biswasaninditaa said:

No one shouldn't make any changes after getting orders in that gig. It's really impact badly in the Gigs. Everyone should Avoid this.

Hello. How're you able to determine this? Rather, how did you know the Gig is deranked after changes are made on it, considering Fiverr sends notifications about editing some Gigs to increase visibility? 

• Like 10

• 3 months later...