Wow the seller has an attitude!

mikefrost

Though it does sometimes say “Top Buyer” next to a buyer so you know they have spent enough to earn that (though we don’t know how much that is. I think someone said that could be $100 but it might not be).

Just to put this in perspective, that seems to be the only thing that “Top Buyer” means. The rudest buyer, or maybe person at all that I ever encountered here, was a “Top Buyer”, and I wouldn’t have worked with him after his tantrum, even if he’d suddenly decided to want to pay 2x or 10x or 100x the actual amount.

I’ve worked and work with many awesome people who are Top Buyers, though, and I don’t judge other Top Buyers, or Fiverr, based on that experience.

One bad experience shouldn’t decide if you use a platform that generally seems advantageous for you.

Yes I’ve worked with great sellers too. I’ve managed to find someone locally to do the job so ultimately rudeness doesn’t work.

That was an extremely rude response from the seller.
I use a teleprompter, and i do get asked this question from many buyers looking for a spokesperson production. It’s a key piece of equipment and a fair and just question for the buyer to ask, before going into a full brief of the job.
There’s no excuse for rudeness like this.

That was an extremely rude response from the seller.

I use a teleprompter, and i do get asked this question from many buyers looking for a spokesperson production. It’s a key piece of equipment and a fair and just question for the buyer to ask, before going into a full brief of the job.

There’s no excuse for rudeness like this.

Thank you for understanding

Archived