Need help about my gigs! No Order :(

achiaakter

Greeting.
I hope all of you are doing well. I got Level 1 Batch about 7 months ago. And after getting my Level 1 batch I am not getting too much Order. When I was the new seller I got a minimum of 10-15 orders per month but after getting Level 1 batch I am getting 1-3 orders per month. Now my question is what’s wrong with my gigs or my account that’s why I am not getting order?

Please check my gig:- https://www.fiverr.com/share/k8Ag0g

Hope I will get too many suggestions from all of you.
Thank you in Advance.
Regards,
Achiaakter.

From what I can see, there are 44.240 Services available offering background removals, you only received 2 reviews for this gig, buyers might just be more likely to pick another of the thousands of sellers who happens to have more reviews than you.

Aside from that, I personally don’t like the gig package description saying
“I will clipping path of your 5 product photos/pictures/images for your online shop using pen tool”

Why not just write “Clipping path of up to 5 images for your online shop”, it’s faster to read and “I will clipping path” doesn’t work and makes it sound like you need to work on your English, which for a potential customer could suggest that you’re difficult to deal with because of miscommunication.

Your gig description says:
“If you are looking for background removal or clipping path or white background or background changing or transparent background then this is the best gig for you.”

Which doesn’t look good either. It looks like you’re trying to do some SEO stuff in your gig description but that’s not how gigs work really. It’s enough if you include what you offer in a bullet point list. You might also include what you don’t do, so potential clients know what they are signing up for when working with you.

In your gig description it says “we do x” and “our services” but then you write underneath
“Thanks 🙂
Achiaakter.”
Which you don’t need to do to begin with, I’ve never seen an amazon listing ending with “thanks :)”
But regardless, it raises the question whether it’s “we” or “I” now. Do you have a team? Do you work alone and just work write “we” to sound more professional? In that case, don’t do it. Buyers come to the platform to work with individual freelancers.

Last point:
"Features & Facilities of our service:-

24/7 hours services,Quick response,100% satisfaction guarantee,100% money-back guarantee,"

Don’t do that, don’t guarantee anything, because Buyers are most certainly going to use it against you. If you promise they get their money back if they are unhappy, they will sooner or later get their money back and you will have worked for free. You might also want to remove the “24/7 hours service” because that’s hardly feasible unless you’re a machine and can used against you by a buyer if you dare to ever go to sleep and receive a message from a client. Just as importantly, remove the “unlimited revisions” from your gig packages. Don’t. Ever. Offer. That. Because buyer’s can use this to exploit you for literally unlimited revisions and it can be a reason for buyers to cancel an order because you can’t possibly deliver what you’re offering.
So really, with this last paragraph you have made every possible mistake that we keep telling new sellers here on the forum will ruin them sooner or later.

From what I can see, there are 44.240 Services available offering background removals, you only received 2 reviews for this gig, buyers might just be more likely to pick another of the thousands of sellers who happens to have more reviews than you.

“I will clipping path of your 5 product photos/pictures/images for your online shop using pen tool”

Why not just write “Clipping path of up to 5 images for your online shop”, it’s faster to read and “I will clipping path” doesn’t work and makes it sound like you need to work on your English, which for a potential customer could suggest that you’re difficult to deal with because of miscommunication.

“If you are looking for background removal or clipping path or white background or background changing or transparent background then this is the best gig for you.”

Which doesn’t look good either. It looks like you’re trying to do some SEO stuff in your gig description but that’s not how gigs work really. It’s enough if you include what you offer in a bullet point list. You might also include what you don’t do, so potential clients know what they are signing up for when working with you.

In your gig description it says “we do x” and “our services” but then you write underneath

“Thanks 🙂

Achiaakter.”

Which you don’t need to do to begin with, I’ve never seen an amazon listing ending with “thanks :)”

But regardless, it raises the question whether it’s “we” or “I” now. Do you have a team? Do you work alone and just work write “we” to sound more professional? In that case, don’t do it. Buyers come to the platform to work with individual freelancers.

Last point:

24/7 hours services,Quick response,100% satisfaction guarantee,100% money-back guarantee,"

Don’t do that, don’t guarantee anything, because Buyers are most certainly going to use it against you. If you promise they get their money back if they are unhappy, they will sooner or later get their money back and you will have worked for free. You might also want to remove the “24/7 hours service” because that’s hardly feasible unless you’re a machine and can used against you by a buyer if you dare to ever go to sleep and receive a message from a client. Just as importantly, remove the “unlimited revisions” from your gig packages. Don’t. Ever. Offer. That. Because buyer’s can use this to exploit you for literally unlimited revisions and it can be a reason for buyers to cancel an order because you can’t possibly deliver what you’re offering.

So really, with this last paragraph you have made every possible mistake that we keep telling new sellers here on the forum will ruin them sooner or later.

Thank you so much for your kind advise. I will update my descriptions soon as you say.

“Thanks 🙂

Achiaakter.”

Last point:

Great explain!

Loved it.

“Thanks 🙂

Achiaakter.”

Last point:

Mam, I have changed those things which you advise me. Would you like to check it one more time? I will be very grateful to you. Thank you.

@achiaakter - a mistake I see often in sellers doing technical work like this is that you are selling / talking about your gig from a technical standpoint. Imagine I am a dropshipper, I have a bunch of photos that I need edited with skills like yours - would I know what a “clipping path” was? No, because I don’t use Photoshop, and I wouldn’t search with those words either. I would use terms like “background removal”, or maybe even something as simple as “white background product photos” to try and find someone like you.

Visually, your examples are very hard to understand and follow, to me, as a graphics layperson. I want to see the “before” photo with all the stuff cluttering up the frame and then “after” photo with the single object floating on a nice clean white background. The grey and white checkerboard, while I understand basically it means “clear / transparent” in photoshop work, is extremely visually distracting and not what I want my “result” to be, you understand? As a client, I’d want to see what an item would look like in my store, with the white background.

@achiaakter - a mistake I see often in sellers doing technical work like this is that you are selling / talking about your gig from a technical standpoint. Imagine I am a dropshipper, I have a bunch of photos that I need edited with skills like yours - would I know what a “clipping path” was? No, because I don’t use Photoshop, and I wouldn’t search with those words either. I would use terms like “background removal”, or maybe even something as simple as “white background product photos” to try and find someone like you.

Visually, your examples are very hard to understand and follow, to me, as a graphics layperson. I want to see the “before” photo with all the stuff cluttering up the frame and then “after” photo with the single object floating on a nice clean white background. The grey and white checkerboard, while I understand basically it means “clear / transparent” in photoshop work, is extremely visually distracting and not what I want my “result” to be, you understand? As a client, I’d want to see what an item would look like in my store, with the white background.

Oh. Right you are. Thank you so much. I will change my samples and title today.

so helpful, good work. thanks

Mam, I have changed the pictures. Would you like to check it one more time? I will be very grateful to you.

This is just an idea.

A lot of those 44000 BG Removal services show everything on transparent and/or white background. This is the easiest way, where no detail is needed, and lot of Buyers is happy because they do not need it any better.

But your gig is the first one, where I can see the image on dark background. You can achieve good look on dark background only using pen tool or some more advanced techniques (means more precise and manual work). Why not to highlight it in your Gig?

Make a comparison.

Use standard tools like that selection tool, magic wand or whatever and put it on dark background.
Use your technique with pen tool and put it on dark background.

You will be surprised by difference. And so will Buyer.

Archived