Is the converstion ration important for getting new order?

ariful_islam_wd

A conversation is vital for a successful sale - otherwise how do you know what to sell them or what to build to suit their need?

However, you will find that many “buyers”:
a) Don’t want to have that conversation because they don’t really know what they really need and are unwilling to let the seller help them define their need and a viable solution. That is a trust issue. They say because they can’t trust sellers. I say because they can’t be bothered to trust themselves enough to commit to anything - easier to fail and blame others.
b) Don’t want to invest anything - live in a world where they are owed everything for nothing. Similar to above but they have less scruples so will pump a seller for design ideas & solutions then leave. This is stealing. Like going to Volvo for the designs for the world’s safest car then not paying for those blueprints - even going so far as to call foul under some faux moralism if they get called by anyone on this theft of time and I.P.

I have learned this the hard way after many times laying out all the “business logic” for how to solve a problem ($55ph x 2 un-billable) only to be ghosted in favor of someone with far less actual skill who charges $1ph (which is the right price seeing they had no idea how to solve the problem in the first place).

Learn these signs and let these people go as they will never do business in any useful way. Hard I know as that seems to describe most of the world these days - or at least what you meet in places like this.

🙂

A conversation is vital for a successful sale - otherwise how do you know what to sell them or what to build to suit their need?

However, you will find that many “buyers”:

a) Don’t want to have that conversation because they don’t really know what they really need and are unwilling to let the seller help them define their need and a viable solution. That is a trust issue. They say because they can’t trust sellers. I say because they can’t be bothered to trust themselves enough to commit to anything - easier to fail and blame others.

b) Don’t want to invest anything - live in a world where they are owed everything for nothing. Similar to above but they have less scruples so will pump a seller for design ideas & solutions then leave. This is stealing. Like going to Volvo for the designs for the world’s safest car then not paying for those blueprints - even going so far as to call foul under some faux moralism if they get called by anyone on this theft of time and I.P.

I have learned this the hard way after many times laying out all the “business logic” for how to solve a problem ($55ph x 2 un-billable) only to be ghosted in favor of someone with far less actual skill who charges $1ph (which is the right price seeing they had no idea how to solve the problem in the first place).

Learn these signs and let these people go as they will never do business in any useful way. Hard I know as that seems to describe most of the world these days - or at least what you meet in places like this.

🙂

I think they are talking about their “conversion” ratio, not a conversation ratio.

Your conversion ratio is the amount of people who view your gig who end up actually buying it. Is it important? I guess it can be if you are into statistics.

A high conversion ratio means they saw your gig and liked it enough to click on it, after clicking on it they decided it was what they were looking for and made a purchase.

A low conversion ratio means after reviewing your gig they decided it wasn’t for them.

I think they are talking about their “conversion” ratio, not a conversation ratio.

Your conversion ratio is the amount of people who view your gig who end up actually buying it. Is it important? I guess it can be if you are into statistics.

A high conversion ratio means they saw your gig and liked it enough to click on it, after clicking on it they decided it was what they were looking for and made a purchase.

A low conversion ratio means after reviewing your gig they decided it wasn’t for them.

Actually I Want to know after message from buyer, if they talk with me and left without buying.

Actually I Want to know after message from buyer, if they talk with me and left without buying.

Same situation I previously explained. They saw your gig clicked on it, contacted you, then decided your service wasn’t for them. If this happens very often, your conversion rate is probably low. That means something is keeping potential buyers from making a purchase. Maybe it’s your communication, price, or competition. Either way these statistics do not matter in getting orders, it’s just a record to keep track of how many potential clients you converted into actual clients.

Same situation I previously explained. They saw your gig clicked on it, contacted you, then decided your service wasn’t for them. If this happens very often, your conversion rate is probably low. That means something is keeping potential buyers from making a purchase. Maybe it’s your communication, price, or competition. Either way these statistics do not matter in getting orders, it’s just a record to keep track of how many potential clients you converted into actual clients.

thank you so much @j6nyc6

Archived