Experienced persons please review my gig

turja70

Hello, I am really new to Fiverr. After publishing my first gig, I got an order within 24 hours. But, after that, I haven’t gotten any order. Please review my gig and tell me where is the problem. My total impressions are now around 500. Is that a good number?
My first GIG
My second GIG
Thank you in advance… : )

Starting your career on Fiverr is not an easy thing to do. People spend months and years to get consistent orders.
Regarding your first order in 24 hours, It is because some times Fiverr selects a good looking new gig and puts it on the first page and marks it with " Rising Talent " Badge. I think that is why you got your order within 24 hours.
Now that “Rising Talent” badge should be gone, you need to work hard to make your way through the top.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Not really my area, but one of your logos you use twice. Why not use the third image spot to make another logo and have another example?

Thank you. I have replaced the logo with another one. Is there any other things I have to do with my gigs?

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design a professional modern logo for your business
In the gig description:
“Stationary design” could be “Stationery design”

Gig: I will design modern minimal unique logo
In the FAQ section:
“social media kit and stationary” could be “social media kit and stationery” In question 3.

Archived