Many people got first sale only 2 or 3 days but how to?

Guest kausarhasan09

Guest kausarhasan09

I saw many people got their first sale only two or three days but how to it’s possible You guys can you tell me ?

here is my But I don’t get any response

If you are just willing to get sales in 2 or 3 days then my friend FIVERR is not for you, it not a get rich quick scheme, you have to work hard then only you will get success.

Still you wanna know how to get sales in 2-3 days then follow them who did got the sales in 2-3 days, you topic wordpress website development is a very difficult topic to rank so why should buyers choose you for their work analyze yourself rather than asking others you will benefit the most…
BEST REGARDS

Guest kausarhasan09

If you are just willing to get sales in 2 or 3 days then my friend FIVERR is not for you, it not a get rich quick scheme, you have to work hard then only you will get success.

Still you wanna know how to get sales in 2-3 days then follow them who did got the sales in 2-3 days, you topic wordpress website development is a very difficult topic to rank so why should buyers choose you for their work analyze yourself rather than asking others you will benefit the most…

BEST REGARDS

can You tell my gig is stander or not plz

Guest kausarhasan09

you need to research some more gigs so that you can replace more keyword on your gig title and gig seo and also need to apply more attractive Image you that your gig can shows on BUYER

You mean my gig image not stander ??

Archived