Learn from Fiverr Courses Advice for Improving My Gigs

javiercampojr

🙂 Hi everyone, how are you? I’m a new freelancer here on Fiverr. I would like to know if there is anyone who can offer me advice on which course(s) to take from Learn from Fiverr. I’m focusing on logo design, and I’m only have gained experience from college for about less than a year since 2014 and some Adobe Illustrator classes that I took from Learn from Fiverr, and now I barely started on the Logo Design Fundamentals course by Mark Sposato. What do you recommend for me to do regarding how to attract buyers?

I see that the Brand Strategy and Design for Small Business Course by Haylee Powers and the Social Media Content Strategy course by Rita Cidre are likely to be a good choice for me. What do you think? I consider myself a beginner because I’ve not yet mastered logo design. I feel that if I take these two coursesws and maybe later on learning about how to build a professional website with WordPress by Marjorie Asturias would be ideal for my niche. Anyone is welcome to suggest, but professionals would be best.

Also, please feel free to check out my Fiverr profile: https://www.fiverr.com/javiercampojr?public_mode=true
I appreciate your courtesy and patience, thank you.

Javier 🙂

Archived