Unknown notice appearing on top of my fiverr account

mehedihassan9

mehedihassan9 Today at 01:19

Hello,
issue 1:
Please check and let me know what this means and let me know (image attached bellow).
This warning appearing again and again after few minutes later. Please let me know what it means and why it’s showing.

Does it have any impact on my profile?
because I am not getting many impressions or Clicks Or Any new orders from New buyers.

Issue 2:
I am unable to search my gigs on service pages. when I am searching with keywords like “Background Removal” I can see many pages but I can not access after page number 21. and i could not find my gigs there anywhere.

Please help me with these issues.

Screenshot_82.thumb.png.469503d9168c9be5c04e273a1303728c.png
Screenshot_821360×675 274 KB
  • Like 2

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

you’re using

Actually Fiverr using it.

Always Online™ is a feature that caches a static version of your pages in case your server goes offline.

https://www.cloudflare.com/always-online/ .

@mehedihassan9 It’s not an issue from your side, it just shows up when Fiverr is temporary down. No worry about the sign, It will automatically disappear in few minutes.

• Like 5

I wish that’s right. but I am using other websites and downloading with the same network without any interruption.

Sorry if I misunderstood you. When I saw the notification on your screenshot you’ve attached mentioning “Always online” and “cloudflare” , that was what made me said that.

Apologies!

you’re using

Actually Fiverr using it.

Always Online™ is a feature that caches a static version of your pages in case your server goes offline.

https://www.cloudflare.com/always-online/ .

@mehedihassan9 It’s not an issue from your side, it just shows up when Fiverr is temporary down. No worry about the sign, It will automatically disappear in few minutes.

Thank you for you kind information about the Always Online Service.

what about my second issue. do you have any information regarding this issue? @wp_kid

Thank you for you kind information about the Always Online Service.

what about my second issue. do you have any information regarding this issue? @wp_kid

Looks like Fiverr has limited the number of gigs to show on search result. I can visit upto 22th page, then it don’t show furthur result. If you have impression it indecates your gig is on the search.

Looks like Fiverr has limited the number of gigs to show on search result. I can visit upto 22th page, then it don’t show furthur result. If you have impression it indecates your gig is on the search.

I am not getting much impressions. I am promoting on Facebook and other social media. I think the impressions i have right now i am getting from the promotions.

if they limited the search up to 22 page, I don’t think there is no good chances to get new orders or new buyers. That’s a very bad news for sellers like us whose gig lost rank. That’s my opinion.