My buyer is not replying me

hiralah

Hello. I am a seller on fiverr.

I have a buyer who have placed an order and they haven’t been replying to my messages for 3 days despite seeing them online. Due to this, I cannot proceed with the order.

Therefore, I’m considering to ask for a cancellation because I really cannot work without the buyer’s cooperation. However I’m worried about my reputation, like if I, the seller, requests for a cancellation, will it still result in an automatic 1* review? As a starting out seller, I’m quite concerned about this…

On a side note, I noticed this particular buyer’s order was rather odd, they ordered the premium package and included several quantities of the extras. Furthermore, they have been very prompt in replying me before they placed an order but after that, they didn’t reply to my messages despite seeing them online. So I felt like I was being purposely ignored and being trolled. Did anyone encounter a similar experience?

• Like 6

Hi, this happen to me many times too, in my experience, the best is to be gentle, and ask the buyer to extend the deliver time (first in inbox, then trough the resolution center if doesn’t respond) if he/she doesn’t have all the info ready, sometimes they are just too busy; if you decide to ask for cancel, is valid too, but you don’t get an automatic one star review, it just affect your delivers rate, and Fiverr say it might affect your position too, but it’s not a big deal, if you deliver the most of your orders properly. Good luck

• Like 6

The automatic 1* review only happens if you deliver very late or not at all and the buyer then uses the option to cancel one-sidedly that they get when an order goes into “very late” status.

You can find this and similar “technical info” in Fiverr’s Help Center (includes seller and buyer FAQ, and less frequently asked things too), it’s worth a read.

• Like 7

Yess! I have send some logos to him in chat after getting order to show if is it looking good, I did this just because to make him satisfied but he’s not answering after sending samples even he seen but not replying. This is my first order but 😔. Please help me​:confused: still 2 days left for delivery.

• Like 1

Yess! I have send some logos to him in chat after getting order to show if is it looking good, I did this just because to make him satisfied but he’s not answering after sending samples even he seen but not replying. This is my first order but 😔. Please help me​:confused: still 2 days left for delivery.

Oh dear. Thankfully, this issue with my buyer is resolved, so I’ll share with you my experience if that would help^^

I sent a request for cancellation which thus notified my buyer. They finally replied to me, which I found out that apparently our messages weren’t reaching each other properly on fiverr. Perhaps, you’re experiencing the same problem?

• Like 1

Hi. Usually sometimes buyers have other works too. Some comes with many works in this market place. They have to work with contents, branding, marketing, designing extra. I have one buyer who ordered 2 months ago still she didnt provide her content though she keeps communicating with me regarly. So give the buyer some time he will reply you obviously. Keep focus on your other buyers work. Thanks.