How can i write a buyer request so i can get orders?

hasnatfahim01

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post):

Buyer Request Help:

This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post.

If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Make sure you read the requirement carefully. Buyers prefer sellers who carefully understand their requirement and send offers accordingly. Also don’t copy the same message. Make it personal. It’s ok to use a message template. But make it as much personal as possible. Try to include some portfolio links in the message. It makes it easier to select a seller when too many sellers make offers.

Hope it helps! 🙂

Make sure you read the requirement carefully. Buyers prefer sellers who carefully understand their requirement and send offers accordingly. Also don’t copy the same message. Make it personal. It’s ok to use a message template. But make it as much personal as possible. Try to include some portfolio links in the message. It makes it easier to select a seller when too many sellers make offers.

Hope it helps! 🙂

thank you. actually i provide link also but im bored sending request. how may requests need to be send to get the first order normally??

thank you. actually i provide link also but im bored sending request. how may requests need to be send to get the first order normally??

Many people report ratios of Sent BR to Sales of around 50:1 to 350:1 so it is not easy.

Especially when the experts contradict themselves by saying research the lead and write a detailed offer that shows how you are a great fit for their needs while saying use pre-made responses of only a few lines.

Good luck.

🙂

hasnatfahim01

Getting the first order is the hardest as you have no reputation from previous orders. In that case, you have to convince buyers of your portfolio and your experience. After sending buyer requests, some buyers will contact to discuss further. Reply soon when you get a message like this. It’s better to reply within an hour. This is the point where you can showcase your talent and convert the conversion to an order. Good luck! 🙂

Archived