I send the order on time but buyer has requested revision

raditz000

I have sent the order before due time but now the buyer has requested for revision and only 1 hour has been left in due time. What should I do now? As I can’t complete the work in one hour as the buyer first told me incomplete information and when I did the task, now he said add this info in the whole work again. Will my delivery rate get affected ?

Once you have clicked on the “deliver” button, the order counts as completed on time. I know the timer keeps running and eventually turns red when it’s running out, but that is only a visual thing. Revisions don’t add to the delivery time anymore.

I have sent the order before due time but now the buyer has requested for revision and only 1 hour has been left in due time. What should I do now? As I can’t complete the work in one hour as the buyer first told me incomplete information and when I did the task, now he said add this info in the whole work again. Will my delivery rate get affected ?

You can watch a video on YouTube about it!

There is an option to extend the delivery time.

Archived