Order cancelled after being completed

the_niyal

Something strange happened just now.
Two days ago, I completed an order. Buyer was happy about it left 5 star review.
Now after two days I got a notification that your order has been cancelled by Fiverr and FUNDS ARE RETURNED TO BUYER.

So I worked for free? There’s no explanation to this. Why did it get cancel? This is totally unfair. The buyer got the delivery for FREE? WHAT A JOKE.

• Like 7

Unfortunately, this happens sometimes. Usually the problem is that the buyer does a PayPal or credit card chargeback.

You can check to see if the buyer is still on Fiverr. If they are not than it was a chargeback and Fiverr bans buyers who do that!

I just checked the buyer that left you a 5 review two days ago and he is gone. So, it was more than likely a chargeback from a scammer. The sad thing is once they do this a bad buyer can come back to Fiverr and sign up with a new ID and do the same thing again.

• Like 7

Unfortunately, this happens sometimes. Usually the problem is that the buyer does a PayPal or credit card chargeback.

You can check to see if the buyer is still on Fiverr. If they are not than it was a chargeback and Fiverr bans buyers who do that!

I just checked the buyer that left you a 5 review two days ago and he is gone. So, it was more than likely a chargeback from a scammer. The sad thing is once they do this a bad buyer can come back to Fiverr and sign up with a new ID and do the same thing again.

I cant find him on Fiverr. Why does seller have to pay for this? Buyer got the refund. Unfair!

That means any buyer can do this any time!

• Like 5

I did write them. Waiting for their reply.

let us know how it goes.

If a chargeback happened, I think Fiverr should take the hit for it, not the seller. The seller did the work, and got paid for his work.

Fiverr charges so much money, it should be their responsibility to protect the sellers against such fraud.

• Like 7

• 2 years later...