Paid Promoted Gigs

dareios_art

Hello guys , Ive seen that fiverr Introduced a brand new feature Promoted Gigs where you can pay / click and help you rank your gigs better . I would like to know if there is any experienced seller on the platform that can help me out 🙂 My question is where do I find this feature ? Or what are the criteria to be eligible to use the new feature ? I have 20 5 star reviews on my BEST SELLER gig and I would like to scale my business using the new feature . I am an artist so this will help me a lot cause this month ive been struggling to get any order and my statistics are going down everyday for no reason .
What should I do ? Should I contact Support Team and ask for the Paid Promoted Gigs Feature or how does this work ?

You have to be a level 2 seller (at least), the gig has to be in one of the eligible categories, and has to have at least 30 reviews.

:(( I tought the purpose of this feature is to help new sellers also who are willing to invest in their business because sellers like me with 20-30 reviews in total dont get a constant workflow on the platform like a Level 2 seller who is arleady getting constant work in most of the cases . It would have been nice … but I guess I got excited too soon 😦 Thank you for your response I really apreciate it

:(( I tought the purpose of this feature is to help new sellers also who are willing to invest in their business because sellers like me with 20-30 reviews in total dont get a constant workflow on the platform like a Level 2 seller who is arleady getting constant work in most of the cases . It would have been nice … but I guess I got excited too soon 😦 Thank you for your response I really apreciate it

I tought the purpose of this feature is to help new sellers

No, it’s not for new sellers.

Level 2 seller who is arleady getting constant work in most of the cases

Many are not. It’s just a myth that level 2 sellers get orders all the time.

Archived