Gig not appearing in search field

ahsan_n

I have 7 gigs at this time, and i have 15 reviews with 5 star ratings mashAllah. But i am unable to see my any gig in search field and my gig clicks and impressions are too bad, i have shared them a lot but still not any impressive change. What do you people suggest ?

• Like 8

check on your account settings and make sure the status its online this happend to me a while ago and the account was set to offline for no reason . I think it is a bug

i have had checked this, even i am available on multiple devices, i always keep my settings updated, but still i dont know whats the issue.

• Like 1

Your gig may need re indexing…

I had recently similar experience with one of my best selling gig,

It was disappeared from search result and I couldn’t even find it with filter options,

So I contacted CS with my issue and they re indexed my gig and was back to its place in just 8 hours !

How can i do that too? where should i call them or how can i contact them, what explanations should i be giving to them ?

• Like 1

check on your account settings and make sure the status its online this happend to me a while ago and the account was set to offline for no reason . I think it is a bug

Hmm. Mine was saying offline as well for some reason. I wonder why that is even an option? Why would someone want to be considered offline, but have gigs active still?

But I’m pretty sure I’ve always seen the online dot next to my gigs whenever I’ve looked at them in search, so not sure if that offline/online thing is just a visual glitch or does nothing.

• Like 3

Hmm. Mine was saying offline as well for some reason. I wonder why that is even an option? Why would someone want to be considered offline, but have gigs active still?

But I’m pretty sure I’ve always seen the online dot next to my gigs whenever I’ve looked at them in search, so not sure if that offline/online thing is just a visual glitch or does nothing.

This BUG destroyed my fiverr account ! I was getting 1-2 orders / day and making 600-800$ / month and ever since this happend to me I made 4$ in an entire month ! and that because of the buyer request …

• Like 4

This BUG destroyed my fiverr account ! I was getting 1-2 orders / day and making 600-800$ / month and ever since this happend to me I made 4$ in an entire month ! and that because of the buyer request …

duj.thumb.JPG.fcaa78acefbf5271b6cefc3e3d7da4e6.JPG
duj1314×522 51.5 KB
This is what i have in my settings, i am trying to stay online 24/7 i have 5 star replying rating and no warning over last 30 days. but i cant find any of my gig in search field, nor even by using the tags. i have 7 gigs at this time but all have maximum 50 impressions.

duj.thumb.JPG.7be31528d49134f68f5b2043c4b4f484.JPG

• Like 1

Same. I had 20-50 orders in queue all the time for 8 years. Then in December my gigs dropped to page 10 from page 1, one after another after I edited them. And there they still are, or lower even. So now I’m lucky to have 3 orders in queue from returning buyers, but usually 0-1.

Exactly the same to mee from 2.000 + impressions and 100 + clicks everyday dropped to 20 impression and maybe 1 click in a lucky day ! I tried to talk about this issue with customer support but they seem to deny that is any problem and constantly stating the same thing that the results in search alrgorithm are in a constant rotation ! But the problem is THERE IS NO ROTATION on my account . 2 months ago Gig dropped from First Page to LAST PAGE for NO REASON and ever since its untouched ! I literally tried anything I took projects that I normally would not take from buyer requests I did marketing on facebook I paid adds to gain traffic etc and my GIG still on the LAST PAGE …

Also my response rate delivery on time order completion everything is 100% so i just cant understand why this is happening

• Like 3

Exactly the same to mee from 2.000 + impressions and 100 + clicks everyday dropped to 20 impression and maybe 1 click in a lucky day ! I tried to talk about this issue with customer support but they seem to deny that is any problem and constantly stating the same thing that the results in search alrgorithm are in a constant rotation ! But the problem is THERE IS NO ROTATION on my account . 2 months ago Gig dropped from First Page to LAST PAGE for NO REASON and ever since its untouched ! I literally tried anything I took projects that I normally would not take from buyer requests I did marketing on facebook I paid adds to gain traffic etc and my GIG still on the LAST PAGE …

Also my response rate delivery on time order completion everything is 100% so i just cant understand why this is happening

Exactly. Not all gigs rotate, unless by rotation they mean like jumping from page 10 to page 12 occasionally.

• Like 1

Your gig may need re indexing…

I had recently similar experience with one of my best selling gig,

It was disappeared from search result and I couldn’t even find it with filter options,

So I contacted CS with my issue and they re indexed my gig and was back to its place in just 8 hours !

Wow very informative things

• Like 1

I think it would be better, please edit your gig and republished them.

And this time, make an attractive description and thumbnail.

Share your gig on social media properly.

i have tried editing multiple times in the interval of last 3 months. now i have opened a ticket with CS and hoping for good