Keep calm and work hard with patience

muqeetjanjua

Hello Everyone,
I joined Fiverr months ago.
Got my First order yuppie and did it successfully by the grace of God 🙂 with 5 star review .

Waiting for the next order . Patience plays an important role in getting order. Have to wait for the next order 🙂

Hope to get it soon 🙂

Cheers !

• 4 months later...

HI EVERYONE!!

Today I am gonna tell you about Patience on fiverr 😛 The reason I wrote it 3 times is because
ON FIVERR you have to stay Patience more and more.

I got order months ago and started working again after months .

waiting to get new orders . Now Giving BEST QUALITLY WORK IN LESS RATES .

CHEERS!!

-MUQEETJANJUA

I disagree. The correct phrase should probably be: Action, action, action!

Patience – sitting around and waiting for things to happen – gets you nowhere. But taking action to improve your situation does. Always be working to improve your service. Buyers aren’t going to know where to find you, unless you tell them where to look, and make your gigs stand out in order to capture their attention.

On 7/18/2019 at 3:53 AM, jonbaas said:

I disagree. The correct phrase should probably be: Action, action, action!

Patience – sitting around and waiting for things to happen – gets you nowhere. But taking action to improve your situation does. Always be working to improve your service. Buyers aren’t going to know where to find you, unless you tell them where to look, and make your gigs stand out in order to capture their attention.

On 7/18/2019 at 3:54 AM, hum_on_the_go said:

I totally agree with @jonbaas, and don’t forget… attitude, determination, professionalism and hard work are key to success…

On 7/18/2019 at 3:55 AM, cherboub said:

"You need focus on what you can control (keep learning with growth mindset) and not worry about, and accept what you can’t control.”

-Stoicism

Yes Totally Agreed.

But Being Patience Is an advice for those who are upset for not getting orders.

Have Patience and keep on working on your skills.

KEEP CALM AND WORK HARD .

-MUQEETJANJUA

Hey Everyone !!

Today I am gonna advice you a good thing .
Working on Fiverr .
You need to Stay Calm and Keep on Working hard.
Don’t get upset if you are not getting orders .
Keep on Working hard on your self on your account and work .

Stay Focused .

Cheers!!

-MUQEETJANJUA

On 7/18/2019 at 7:13 AM, jhakz1234 said:

Thanks for your advice… Hope you have applied that yourself …

Now I can see everyone is giving advice , even who has only one review …

YOU DONT NEED REVIEWS TO GIVE ADVICES ‘YOU JUST NEED EXPERIENCES’

and

I have 5 years Experience of Freelancing . I have been working on Fiverr from past 5 years as an Top Designer on another account. Now I relaized that I should make my own Account and work here 🙂

Thats why I am advising . I had more then 700 Satisfied Clients on the other Id 🙂 So yea I can give a bit of advise and can share 🙂

On 7/18/2019 at 7:14 AM, jonbaas said:

Perhaps you can define what you mean by “working hard”. Telling someone to “keep working hard” means nothing, unless you explain what they should be hard at work doing.

Hardworking is to GIVE YOUR BEST IN DESIGNING.

Make better Profile .

Satisfy customers.

Keep sharing your thoughts on Forum 🙂

Hello Mate ,

Thank you very much for replying 🙂

YOU DONT NEED REVIEWS TO GIVE ADVICES ‘YOU JUST NEED EXPERIENCES’

and

I have 5 years Experience of Freelancing . I have been working on Fiverr from past 5 years as an Top Designer on another account. Now I relaized that I should make my own Account and work here 🙂

Thats why I am advising . I had more then 700 Satisfied Clients on the other Id 🙂 So yea I can give a bit of advise and can share 🙂

CHEERS !!

-MUQEETJANJUA

It is really good to know that you are working here from past 5 years …What do you mean by you were working on another account … You mean you are using two accounts ?

On 7/18/2019 at 1:40 PM, muqeetjanjua said:

Make better Profile .

Satisfy customers.

This is still vague and non-specific.

Perhaps, if you’re giving advice, you could say HOW someone should “give their best in designing”. Or HOW to make a better profile. Or HOW to satisfy customers. 

Make better Profile .

Satisfy customers.

This is still vague and non-specific.

Perhaps, if you’re giving advice, you could say HOW someone should “give their best in designing”. Or HOW to make a better profile. Or HOW to satisfy customers.

I will surly write that in my next articles 🙂

Thanks.

On 7/18/2019 at 1:45 PM, muqeetjanjua said:

I will surly write that in my next articles

Perhaps, but that doesn’t help anyone reading THIS topic – that you started – to give advice – that you have not yet clarified. 😉 

Perhaps, but that doesn’t help anyone reading THIS topic – that you started – to give advice – that you have not yet clarified. 😉

Brother !!

I gave advice Regarding having patience .

That have patience you will get results (with hardwork).

I explained patience didnt explained hardowork.

Atleast the people will stay patience and will not let their self down and will keep on working hard .

Thanks

Brother !!

I gave advice Regarding having patience .

That have patience you will get results (with hardwork).

I explained patience didnt explained hardowork.

Atleast the people will stay patience and will not let their self down and will keep on working hard .

Thanks

Brother !!

181799_2.png lloydsolutions:

Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, mate, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

You’re welcome @muqeetjanjua ! 😉

• 6 months later...

Hi, I am Shakil & I am a Graphic Designer.Anyway, When I was a new seller, I sent 200+ requests but didn’t get any order. I felt gloomy. However, When I got an order( the first day of Bangali year) I felt delighted.After that I am getting order daily because I constantly try to active & potential. You can check my profile thought I am not a regular seller here. Therefore, my advice is to bid buyer request daily minimum 5-6 & just active 14-16 hours daily. Eventually, I wanna say, do marketing daily. Share your gig link on social media for instance Twitter, Facebook, Linkedln & Pinterest. My another recommendation is, If you are not getting enough view or click then edit you gig. Additionally, marketing that gig in a massive amount. Make a portfolio & this is essential. I hope, You will get an order. Guarantee. In conclusion, I would adore to say, be active, potential & trust yourself. Don’t lose your hope.
Thanks
sis_graphics

• 3 months later...

I’ve been on Fiverr since a couple of years, though was not so active. Since a short while, I’m quite active and happy to deliver 8/9 orders (each with $20 or +) in last 25/30 days. Most of those completed orders, received excellent feedback with Tips from the buyer. Good communication, best services and patience are the key issue; especially patience is act as a catalyst to make success. If these qualities are enhanced, more and more order will come, no doubt. In recent experiences, I have provided almost 70+ revisions to a buyer, which resulted good achievement. So be optimist and active, whether you have so many feedback or not. Focusing on quality rather than quantity for reaching the goal.

well said @alamin1973 freelancing is all about good communication and patience. I am working on Fiverr from the past one year and almost after 4 months, I have received an order and 5-star rating after getting 2-start from a buyer 7 months ago. and I am still facing a low rating issue (can’t send buyer’s request) but despite all these things, I am hopeful full. 

Amazing insights @alamin1973.

What were the keys to getting those 8/9 first sales?

What marketing tips would you give your colleagues?

After receiving order, I full-filled the client’s full requirements as he expected. Then he satisfied and placed another order, I did the same and earned good feedback, this may have boost my gigs and received more orders.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived