6 Top Tips to Drastically Increase Your Fiverr Sales

atiq_rahad

Thank you for your Valuable time spending.

I am appreciate you are pro seller in fiverr, but this is not true only pro seller knows everything, sometimes New seller gathered more knowledge and then comes in fiverr.

One more thing I had an account in Fiverr level 2 seller, for some issue fiverr it has been disabled. this is my new account.

One more thing I had an account in Fiverr level 2 seller, for some issue fiverr it has been disabled. this is my new account.

So to conclude you had account on Fiverr with level 2 status and Fiverr decided to ban/disable you, remove you, and you scammed/managed your way back in with another account, maybe using someone else ID or something? If all was legit on your account why Fiverr did not restore it for you.

But I don’t think you are in any place to share advice just yet.

Exactly.

1. on your client Offer Something Unique

[ Are a lot of gigs on Fiverr, and lot of variations on the same concepts repeat over and over so you can offer something unique with your client ]

1. Offer gig Upsells and Extras feature

[upsells will be targeted at specific audience, not just general add-ons people would need You can change what they are and what they cost whenever, so if you find an upsell is effective but too expensive you can change it ]

1. Get excitant feedback from your client

[ Feedback attract on buyers example : Two sellers with the same service, one with 60% positive feedback and one with 95% positive feedback. The 95% positive will most likely win the sales.]

1. Keep Your Title Shorten for better understand.

[ shorter a gig title is, the easier it is to understand and parse order immediately ]

1. Write a Very Detailed Description for better understand.

[ you have to strive for concise clarity in your descriptions as much as possible ]

1. Introduce your service through a vedio description.

[ A good video is relatively easy to introduce your serrvice and it will dramatically boost your sales. Fiverr’s internal data says that video descriptions increase sales by 220% ]

Fiverr’s internal data says that video descriptions increase sales by 220%

Where did you get Fiverr’s internal data? If you didn’t mean internal data, could you quote and link your source?

Archived