Didn't get any rating from buyer

zobair_zob

They’ve already paid for the service and don’t owe you a rating. :man_facepalming:

Personally, whenever I buy and don’t leave a rating it’s either because I want to keep the purchase confidential or the service wasn’t what I expected and rather than harm the seller’s profile I just leave it at that.

There was a communication gap between you and your buyers. Ensure your communication and let them know about your project in a cool way somehow. And another thing is rating is all about client’s satisfaction & it’s all up to client’s. Don’t worry you will get next time.

It’s okay! It happens. It is just your first order.
From what I learned from I experience, buyers leave a review when they are either 101% satisfied of your service or when they’re absolutely UNsatisfied. Maybe he did not get 100% what he expected and decided not to leave a review, but remember: NO REVIEW IS BETTER THAN A NEGATIVE REVIEW.

There was a communication gap between you and your buyers. Ensure your communication and let them know about your project in a cool way somehow. And another thing is rating is all about client’s satisfaction & it’s all up to client’s. Don’t worry you will get next time.

Yes , You are right.

Thank you dear.

It’s okay! It happens. It is just your first order.

From what I learned from I experience, buyers leave a review when they are either 101% satisfied of your service or when they’re absolutely UNsatisfied. Maybe he did not get 100% what he expected and decided not to leave a review, but remember: NO REVIEW IS BETTER THAN A NEGATIVE REVIEW.

You are absolutely right .

Archived