Jump to content

Let's Share Funny Memes and Gifs :rofl:


vickiespencer
 Share

poll  

25 members have voted

  1. 1. poll

    • Yes
      17
    • No
      8


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Are you gonna make me break my boycott, dude? Well, then so be it (but only for you 😘)! 

The forum spammers when they find a new thread to spam:

lYzX36.gif.76fb3cad81cefb87b61abb5c083e83c4.gif

 

Me when I see the PoPs (people of power or people with power privilege, whatever you wanna call those peeps) visiting my profile:

238061750_tenor(2).gif.4472fae0d9ea1c08a7850d4f3dffdaea.gif

 

Sellers when buyers order "by mistake" and ask to cancel:

vcmImYu.gif.bb6dea7b2131c4ebbec21e0045845629.gif

 

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 3
  • Haha 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, vibronx said:

The forum spammers when they find a new thread to spam:

lYzX36.gif.76fb3cad81cefb87b61abb5c083e83c4.gif

Me when I get a comments like "Haha, so funny! Good joke! Love it!" "You did good! This topic is great!":

tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, vibronx said:

Me when I see the PoPs (people of power or people with power privilege, whatever you wanna call those peeps) visiting my profile:

238061750_tenor(2).gif.4472fae0d9ea1c08a7850d4f3dffdaea.gif

What @vibronx  thinks those people in power look like:

giphy.gif

What they really look like:

tenor.gif

15 minutes ago, vibronx said:

Sellers when buyers order "by mistake" and ask to cancel:

vcmImYu.gif.bb6dea7b2131c4ebbec21e0045845629.gif

Buyers when Customer Support cancels the order because "the customer is always right":

tenor.gif

 

(those were a bit tough this time, maybe you are a bit rusty? 🙃)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...