New Promoted Gigs goes pending at the same time all of my gigs are not showing

wordpress2017

Same as my side. Actually can’t figure out what the problem, and how it will be solve

It’s pretty simple folks, they use the same quality metrics to determine your ranking that they use to determine if you are eligible for paid promotion. They don’t want poor quality sellers “paying their way to the top”. If you have great scores across the board, but suddenly lose traffic it’s because you’ve been stung with the “additional quality metrics”.

As far as I can tell, the only “additional quality metric” that they could be using is the “private” reviews. I got stung with this earlier this year and it took about 30 days but my traffic returned eventually (although never to its former high!)

• Like 1

hi is it fixed for you??? If yes how long it took? Any tips?

Hello ,

Sorry for the late reply . Not very much active on the forum , yes after 2.5 months I did rank back . Not on top like before but at least I came to 1 - 3 page . From there I got regular orders ( not like before ) .

Here is what I did :

• Try social media marketing ( did not work ) : Do not recommend it
  • Did some orders with previous buyers : Did not rank me back up even after completing several orders with positive feedback
  • Changed full gigs ( title , description , etc ) : It was already 2.5 months at this point and my gigs did climb back on search .

It is hard to tell if my waiting period was over or my changing the description had anything to do with it