New Promoted Gigs goes pending at the same time all of my gigs are not showing

wordpress2017

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m currently experiencing the same issues for weeks now. There’s possibly something wrong with the system. As soon as there’s is error by system in promoting your gigs even though the gig meets the requirements for promotion, all the gigs in the account would be moved to the last page. This is actually an error Fiverr team should fix asap. Who has been cleared of the issues lately

• 2 weeks later...

It’s a Fiverr bug, when promoted gigs are unqualified for any reason rating or cancellation, then at the same time, all the active gigs are disappeared from search and category listing.

Currently, I am facing the same issue again. I think they didn’t fix this system bug yet.

I contact Fiverr support again, waiting for answer. I hope they will fix it soon. 🙂

here similar problem… untill 10days ago we had a lot of orders… ( and around 2700impression for each of our gig… ) now we are drop like a rollcoaster ! we received around 200 impressions… all our gigs disappeared from search engine… Fiverr customer support continue to said that a lot of factor change position of our gig… but here the problem is different… our gigs is not present on any of the search results pages …

Same problem with me 😕

It’s a Fiverr bug, when promoted gigs are unqualified for any reason rating or cancellation, then at the same time, all the active gigs are disappeared from search and category listing.

Currently, I am facing the same issue again. I think they didn’t fix this system bug yet.

I contact Fiverr support again, waiting for answer. I hope they will fix it soon. 🙂

How long did it take for you to get in first page again ?

I have the exact same issue and it is driving me insane…

Did you receive any e mail from support? I am facing the same problem, my gig was on first page without promo gig offer, 1 month ago I got promo offer and I used it because fiverr give me free $10 to test promo gig. but the problem is now promo gig offer disabled and immedialy my all active gig gone from page 1 to page11.

my all perform is 100 out 100. I have complete more than 1000 orders. my all feedback are so good

I am facing the same problem, my gig was on first page without promo gig offer, 1 month ago I got promo offer and I used it because fiverr give me free $10 to test promo gig offer. but the problem is now promo gig offer disabled and immedialy my all active gig gone from page 1 to page11.

my all perform is 100 out 100. I have complete more than 1000 orders. my all feedback are so good

I’m currently experiencing the same issues for weeks now. There’s possibly something wrong with the system. As soon as there’s is error by system in promoting your gigs even though the gig meets the requirements for promotion, all the gigs in the account would be moved to the last page. This is actually an error Fiverr team should fix asap. Who has been cleared of the issues lately

1 month down the road. Both my gigs are dead. I was doing 90 orders a month. Now 2 tops. I’m crying. No income, no alternative.

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue here i am also level 2 Seller and all my gig review are 100% Ok. But i don’t my promoted gig is showing me pending and my 7 gigs are showing on last pages.

Hello brother! Now I am facing the same issue. What was happened to you? Is that solved now? And how many days it took to solve the issue? Please reply

Hi Respected Community, I hope you all are doing good.

I see all the replies related with this issue and after a lot of research I want to clear this to you all that It’s not a bug or anything else because Fiverr works on some specific algorithms like in my case I also face the same issue due to my own mistake because I cancelled some of orders last months, (do not cancel the orders more than 3 in a month) and keep your response rate, order completion rate and Delivered on Time rate as high above 90% and make your ratings and reviews are good for meeting the additional quality matrices to head off from this issue.

I hope this will be helpful.
Thanks
Arslan

Hi Respected Community, I hope you all are doing good.

I see all the replies related with this issue and after a lot of research I want to clear this to you all that It’s not a bug or anything else because Fiverr works on some specific algorithms like in my case I also face the same issue due to my own mistake because I cancelled some of orders last months, (do not cancel the orders more than 3 in a month) and keep your response rate, order completion rate and Delivered on Time rate as high above 90% and make your ratings and reviews are good for meeting the additional quality matrices to head off from this issue.

I hope this will be helpful.

Thanks

Arslan

My everything is good except on time delivery is 97%, I know many top rated sellers who did not have any cancelation, late delivery or any bad feedback but yet they were unqualified and gigs thrown to the last page. So we all believe it is a bug

My everything is good except on time delivery is 97%, I know many top rated sellers who did not have any cancelation, late delivery or any bad feedback but yet they were unqualified and gigs thrown to the last page. So we all believe it is a bug

Agreed! this should be a bug. same with me. anybody found a way to get over this?

Yes, I think so. Can you contact customer support about this system bug? I already contacted many times. They said the same they can’t do anything, it is automated.

Yes, I think so. Can you contact customer support about this system bug? I already contacted many times. They said the same they can’t do anything, it is automated.

I did contact them, they always help me and fix my problems no matter how big the problem is and they never disappoint me. but this time this guy told me that Promoted gigs feature is not handled by customer support and they told that it is all automated algo which is not in their hands as system is designed to be independent. I believe they are going to make some changes again in algo in next few days of April so lets see where it takes us.

I did contact them, they always help me and fix my problems no matter how big the problem is and they never disappoint me. but this time this guy told me that Promoted gigs feature is not handled by customer support and they told that it is all automated algo which is not in their hands as system is designed to be independent. I believe they are going to make some changes again in algo in next few days of April so lets see where it takes us.

Are you sure they will change the system algorithm within this April? How do you know?

We know it is bug. if you got disapproved promoted gig, iam sure all of your gigs are disappear.

Are you sure they will change the system algorithm within this April? How do you know?

We know it is bug. if you got disapproved promoted gig, iam sure all of your gigs are disappear.

I know few sellers who added a video to their gigs and got a couple of orders from buyer requests and then they were back to their orignal spot where promoted gigs option was also back, you may try that. I am also thinking to try that

Beware before promoting your gigs.

My problem is similar but a bit different. My gig was getting promoted for the last many days, suddenly stopped with a message “Not promotable (Unqualified)”, I didn’t make any change to any gig, 5-star gig rating, everything is perfect. I contacted support, got no satisfactory reply but they said your gigs are now promoted. I checked it and found them true. BUT after 3 more days, the same thing happened again 😦

Now why I said BEAWARE?

Before the promotion, my gig was performing well and appearing on 1st or 2nd page. I was happy with that. And then I promoted gigs, now after few days of promotion, that message came and promotion stopped. Now, the worst thing happened, Fiverr disqualified my gig and now it’s getting ZERO or very few impressions. when I searched my gig it was not wherein the result.

So the conclusion is I must never promote my gig.

i agree with you. fiverr just send standard response. even they misbehave with me and then apologies it’s a typo mistake. i have one bug in fiverr analysist they admit it yeah it’s a bug our technical team work on it. but more than 10 days no one fix that issue.

Archived