Need help! Can anyone help me

ankan_m

hello Fiverr foram, i hope everyone well i’m Ankan Mondol a graphic designer and level 1 seller, i do provide graphic related work on this sector, i delivery on time, get order (old buyer) however, there is no improvement in my gig, there on the last page, i can’t even get the message from the new buyer 😞 .Thanks

gig link -https://www.fiverr.com/ankan_m/do-facebook-cover-and-social-media-banner-design-in-8-hours

Hi Ankan, If your gig has reached the last page it may be because you edited your gig and it doesn’t match the keywords you search for/ buyers search for, Plus, social media banners is Very VERY popular, over 50k+ services for social media banners. So try to put good tags(do some research) and upgrade your SEO title I noticed a few things to correct in your gig,
In your packages, please remove unlimited revisions, this can cause you to get scammed by a cilent if you think i’m lying search “unlimited revisions” here in the forum,
In your gig’s description: “No tension! you come to the right place!” could be " Don’t worry! You’ve come to the right place!", " My name is Ankan Mondal , a Professional Web UI & Expert Graphic Designer! since in 2018." should be corrected to " My name is Ankan Mondal. I have been a Professional Web UI & an Expert Graphic Designer since 2018"
Hope this helps on getting new buyers!

Hi Ankan, If your gig has reached the last page it may be because you edited your gig and it doesn’t match the keywords you search for/ buyers search for, Plus, social media banners is Very VERY popular, over 50k+ services for social media banners. So try to put good tags(do some research) and upgrade your SEO title I noticed a few things to correct in your gig,

In your packages, please remove unlimited revisions, this can cause you to get scammed by a cilent if you think i’m lying search “unlimited revisions” here in the forum,

In your gig’s description: “No tension! you come to the right place!” could be " Don’t worry! You’ve come to the right place!", " My name is Ankan Mondal , a Professional Web UI & Expert Graphic Designer! since in 2018." should be corrected to " My name is Ankan Mondal. I have been a Professional Web UI & an Expert Graphic Designer since 2018"

Hope this helps on getting new buyers!

thanks for information sir

Archived