Question About Gig Editing

azimm1979

Hi Everyone, I’m relatively new to Fiverr, I’ve been actively selling since February. I have a question that has probably been asked and answered before, but I couldn’t find the answer after a quick search of the forum, so I’ll ask it again.

I’m poised to advance from New Seller to Level One in a few days, and I want to increase my prices (just slightly). When I edited my gigs to the new prices, it erased all of my reviews, and my Order Completion, Response Rate, and On-Time Delivery stats reset to zero. I changed my prices back, and the stats returned. I know that the visibility of my gigs relates to my stats, but I’m not sure how exactly that works.

My question: Is there a way to edit prices without affecting your seller stats? If my stats are reset, how badly will that affect my gig visibility?

Thank you,
Adam Zimmerman

Hi Everyone, I’m relatively new to Fiverr, I’ve been actively selling since February. I have a question that has probably been asked and answered before, but I couldn’t find the answer after a quick search of the forum, so I’ll ask it again.

I’m poised to advance from New Seller to Level One in a few days, and I want to increase my prices (just slightly). When I edited my gigs to the new prices, it erased all of my reviews, and my Order Completion, Response Rate, and On-Time Delivery stats reset to zero. I changed my prices back, and the stats returned. I know that the visibility of my gigs relates to my stats, but I’m not sure how exactly that works.

My question: Is there a way to edit prices without affecting your seller stats? If my stats are reset, how badly will that affect my gig visibility?

Thank you,

Adam Zimmerman

When I edited my gigs to the new prices, it erased all of my reviews, and my Order Completion, Response Rate, and On-Time Delivery stats reset to zero

You probably just had to refresh the page one or more times. Sometimes viewing a profile can omit the reviews and refreshing the page (F5) can re-display them.

Probably the same thing with the completion stats. Changing your prices should have had no effect on them. If they went to 0 you could try refreshing the page (analytics/dashboard stats might go zero or N/A if you have no deliveries/messages within the last 60 days).

Archived