Got invitation for promoted gigs...And i started my first gig ad

fouziafaiz990

Hello,

Today i got an invitation for promoted gigs. I have started to promote my top rated gig. Its my first gig ad and i am too excited. Last 2 months have been real hard for me as my order rate was almost 0. But now i see a little hope to get back to track. I am not much familiar how it works. I mean there will be other sellers too promoting their gig ad then how i would stay at top to get attention. Anyhow, lets wish me good luck guys 🙂 May be i could get 2-3 orders in this week.

I’m interested to see how this new feature works - I’m sure many sellers (myself included) on this forum would appreciate it if you provide a follow up to your experiences in a few days 😊

Yes sure, I will share my experience. How well it went. I have started with low price to check if it brings some business to me. Its been 3-4 hours but stats are at zero for promoted gig. I think it will take some time to get started.

Yes sure, I will share my experience. How well it went. I have started with low price to check if it brings some business to me. Its been 3-4 hours but stats are at zero for promoted gig. I think it will take some time to get started.

This option is supporting eligible categories like I can’t promote my flyer gig or brochure gig.

Yes, i also got a selected gig which was eligible for promotion. May be only some categories are included in this. You couldn’t promote any of your gig?

I wanted to promote my brochure gig but this gig is not eligible for promotion so I’ve promoted my logo gig.

I really want to figure out how Promoted GIG is working. I did not clicked on your GIG in search, I used your profile link.

If you are promoting your GIG for html bugs fixes, in bug fixes category (no search word, just click on category) your GIG is in the middle of page 9.

Then I searched bootstrap, and “website issues” your GIG is not in first 10 pages (I stopped looking after 10).

Then I searched “I will fix html, css, bootstrap, responsive bugs, issues” and your GIG is on a first page fifth row.

@mk_sanwal that is crazy that gig with 1000 can not be promoted but they selected the one with 40 reviews, and think logo promotion is a pure waste of money.

I mean take a look at the logo first page.

It is TRS bonanza. I have never seen this many TRS on first page

image.thumb.jpg.72dd70b8625f119e47482dccbdd2f091.jpg
image844×1278 433 KB

I really want to figure out how Promoted GIG is working. I did not clicked on your GIG in search, I used your profile link.

If you are promoting your GIG for html bugs fixes, in bug fixes category (no search word, just click on category) your GIG is in the middle of page 9.

Then I searched bootstrap, and “website issues” your GIG is not in first 10 pages (I stopped looking after 10).

Then I searched “I will fix html, css, bootstrap, responsive bugs, issues” and your GIG is on a first page fifth row.

@mk_sanwal that is crazy that gig with 1000 can not be promoted but they selected the one with 40 reviews, and think logo promotion is a pure waste of money.

your GIG is in the middle of page 9.

Then how gig promotion is working. I mean how they will keep it at top? Like if someone will search with a whole title? Search tags are not working. I couldn’t see any changes in my stats. Everything is on 0 for promoted gig.

I have never seen this many TRS on first page

I searched with one of my key word and found all seller level 2 on first page. Which don’t usually happen.

your GIG is in the middle of page 9.

Then how gig promotion is working. I mean how they will keep it at top? Like if someone will search with a whole title? Search tags are not working. I couldn’t see any changes in my stats. Everything is on 0 for promoted gig.

I have never seen this many TRS on first page

I searched with one of my key word and found all seller level 2 on first page. Which don’t usually happen.

all seller level 2 on first page. Which don’t usually happen.

Yes, that is the result of promoted gigs. If the category has TRS, the first pages are filled with them, if category has Level 2, filled with them (and they are all paying for this.

I used incognito mode to search for your GIG but I did not click, i do not want to waste your money, but I could not find it unless I search the exact entire title.

I’m seeing different results on the 1st page of logo design and even everyone will see different results according to their browsing history and interests. I’ve promoted the logo design gig because I had no other option and I also wanted to see how it works maybe promoted gigs can beat the TRS gigs in ranking because promoted gigs can give more money to Fiverr.

I’m seeing different results on the 1st page of logo design and even everyone will see different results according to their browsing history and interests. I’ve promoted the logo design gig because I had no other option and I also wanted to see how it works maybe promoted gigs can beat the TRS gigs in ranking because promoted gigs can give more money to Fiverr.

So you do not have TRS all over first pages? Did you use incognito mode or while you are still logged in?

can beat the TRS gigs

But all TRS are also promoting. it is pocket money for them.

all seller level 2 on first page. Which don’t usually happen.

Yes, that is the result of promoted gigs. If the category has TRS, the first pages are filled with them, if category has Level 2, filled with them (and they are all paying for this.

I used incognito mode to search for your GIG but I did not click, i do not want to waste your money, but I could not find it unless I search the exact entire title.

If you’re seeing the (AD) label on it then you’re seeing the promoted gig if the gig has not the (AD) label on it then you’re seeing the regular gig not the promoted one.

If you’re seeing the (AD) label on it then you’re seeing the promoted gig if the gig has not the (AD) label on it then you’re seeing the regular gig not the promoted one.

None of them in any category have AD label on them, on any page.

I understand that.

So that means Promoted GIGs did not start yet since I can not see any ads?

But still, it does not explain why logo section is now on start filled with TRS like never before.

So you do not have TRS all over first pages? Did you use incognito mode or while you are still logged in?

can beat the TRS gigs

But all TRS are also promoting. it is pocket money for them.

Because it’s clearly mentioned that the promoted gigs will work as a regular gig as well like before. And if any client will click on my gig with my profile link or any other way then the Fiverr ad option then that click will not be charged.

Archived