Hello! I am new here and I would appreciate any help!

alhome04

I do design and illustration. Perhaps someone here might have a job for me or a good advice? Thank!

Perhaps someone here might have a job for me

This is not the place to ask people to hire you. We are buyers/sellers who have our own gigs, and our own buying preferences. If you want to find buyers, you need to understand who those potential customers are, and you need to appeal to them – and only them. They are the only people who can make you successful. And they aren’t here on the Fiverr forums.

Perhaps someone here might have… good advice?

This, we can help you with. But it is also your responsibility to research and understand how things work, and how you can make them work for you. I recommend starting with the help and support link at the bottom of any Fiverr site page. That is a section of Fiverr designed specifically for new sellers like you. I guarantee that you will find almost everything you need in that section to get you started as a selller here on Fiverr.

Perhaps someone here might have a job for me

This is not the place to ask people to hire you. We are buyers/sellers who have our own gigs, and our own buying preferences. If you want to find buyers, you need to understand who those potential customers are, and you need to appeal to them – and only them. They are the only people who can make you successful. And they aren’t here on the Fiverr forums.

Perhaps someone here might have… good advice?

This, we can help you with. But it is also your responsibility to research and understand how things work, and how you can make them work for you. I recommend starting with the help and support link at the bottom of any Fiverr site page. That is a section of Fiverr designed specifically for new sellers like you. I guarantee that you will find almost everything you need in that section to get you started as a selller here on Fiverr.

Thanks for advice! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived