Noob in Fiverr Marketplace

abidhasan0069

You can learn how to connect to your target customers, because those target customers are the only people who will hire you. Who are your target customers? What do they need, and how can your fulfill those needs? Are your services in demand? Are your services marketable?

You likely haven’t “had any orders for a long time”, because you haven’t asked yourself these questions.

You can learn how to connect to your target customers, because those target customers are the only people who will hire you. Who are your target customers? What do they need, and how can your fulfill those needs? Are your services in demand? Are your services marketable?

You likely haven’t “had any orders for a long time”, because you haven’t asked yourself these questions.

Thanks for this advice ❤️

I am new seller in fiverr. Why i haven,t had any orders for a long time. What can i do?

Help me please. 😞

I am new seller in fiverr .

Your topic title is “Noob in Fiverr Marketplace”. One other bit of advice, if you want to be a successful seller, don’t refer to yourself as a “noob”. You are seeking to become a professional businessman freelancer. Businessmen/women do not call themselves “noobs”. No one takes a “noob” seriously, and I’m guessing you want people to take you seriously.

If you view yourself as a “noob”, so will your buyers… and buyers don’t hire “noobs”.

• 4 weeks later...

I am new seller in fiverr .

Your topic title is “Noob in Fiverr Marketplace”. One other bit of advice, if you want to be a successful seller, don’t refer to yourself as a “noob”. You are seeking to become a professional businessman freelancer. Businessmen/women do not call themselves “noobs”. No one takes a “noob” seriously, and I’m guessing you want people to take you seriously.

If you view yourself as a “noob”, so will your buyers… and buyers don’t hire “noobs”.

Thank you very much

it,s really helpful

Thanks again & again

Archived