You were compensated for your canceled order

sseoexpert

NO VALUE FOR SELLERS HERE

If A person order you and then you done it he can easily can get his funds and work done.

I’m sorry but what are you complaining about?

Even if your buyer opened a dispute with their bank you were still paid by fiverr from their own pocket.

What is it that you are unsatisfied with???

Can you please share it with us? Is it that you don’t like being paid for your work???

Please make sure you understand what happened and that you checked thoroughly all information you received before complaining.

• Like 17

• 3 months later...

Even if your buyer opened a dispute with their bank you were still paid by fiverr from their own pocket.

Can you please share it with us? Is it that you don’t like being paid for your work???

Please make sure you understand what happened and that you checked thoroughly all information you received before complaining.

exactly happened with me

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/6/2020 at 2:50 AM, sseoexpert said:

If A person order you and then you done it he can easily can get his funds and work done.

On 9/6/2020 at 3:15 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

It's not only about money, for example, someone can ask for a ghost writer, then they cancle the order, technically that story is still the sellers' story since it has been canceled. But the buyer will eventually use that story as his story. so it's not about money. and for my case it happened two times with the same client, and i wasn't refunded in both cases. so this is just insain. 

• Like 10

• 8 months later...
On 1/16/2022 at 2:39 PM, yuria_ said:

It's not only about money, for example, someone can ask for a ghost writer, then they cancle the order, technically that story is still the sellers' story since it has been canceled. But the buyer will eventually use that story as his story. so it's not about money. and for my case it happened two times with the same client, and i wasn't refunded in both cases. so this is just insain. 

In the OP's case, he was being compensated by Fiverr. It mean that he will still receive the payment for the work he did even though it's from Fiverr's own pocket instead of the buyer.

• Like 10