Fiverr forum use

emmakwamboka

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/11/2018 at 5:31 AM, emmakwamboka said:

Recently i read in an article that if you post on this forums one can earn upto $5. Is it true?

So that is why the forum is continually full of spam and other rubbish!

NO you will not make any money or anything from the forum EVER! (except maybe some nice freelancer friends if you hang around long enough)

On 4/11/2018 at 6:52 AM, cyaxrex said:

you might want to rephrase

I think that there must be a special place in Hell for the inventor of the political correctness.

At the bottom layer, along with the inventor of the aluminum siding, the inventor of the cubicle and the inventor of the air quotes, all with the same guilt: they have in mind statistical beings, that don’t exist in reality.

you might want to rephrase

I think that there must be a special place in Hell for the inventor of the political correctness.

At the bottom layer, along with the inventor of the aluminum siding, the inventor of the cubicle and the inventor of the air quotes, all with the same guilt: they have in mind statistical beings, that don’t exist in reality.

I think that there must be a special place in

I agree entirely. I’m just amused by how no one has flagged you for using an expletive when I’m not allowed to mention the Judo-Christian underworld or even abbreviate in the form of phrases like W followed by two other letters.

Clearly, you are playing regular games of scrabble with someone on the inside. 🙂

On 4/11/2018 at 7:51 AM, mariokluser said:

It seems that a lot of people read articles like that, what explains the main content of this forum.

Sometimes I wonder how people never think to go beyond basic ‘how to get rich on Fiverr’ Google searches, and search instead for actual business advice and entrepreneurial success strategies.

It’s like some people are just on cognitive autopilot.

It seems that a lot of people read articles like that, what explains the main content of this forum.

This is why I’ve happily muted certain categories on the forum. Got tired of reading the repetitive nonsense junk day after day. :woman_facepalming:t4:

ThatsJustRidiculous.gif.0891889c89849eddf22414b84a9f7a1b.gif

Actually there are posts telling to post on the Fiverr forum glorifying Fiverr. The reasoning is that it will help a Level 2 seller to be considered for TRS and other sellers will be rewarded with more impressions. They are the same articles that encourage sellers to use girls picturs for profile as it will be sexually attractive and cause sympathy.

Actually there are posts telling to post on the Fiverr forum glorifying Fiverr. The reasoning is that it will help a Level 2 seller to be considered for TRS and other sellers will be rewarded with more impressions. They are the same articles that encourage sellers to use girls picturs for profile as it will be sexually attractive and cause sympathy.

Actually there are posts telling to post on the Fiverr forum glorifying Fiverr. The reasoning is that it will help a Level 2 seller to be considered for TRS and other sellers will be rewarded with more impressions.

No wonder I see so many Forum users liking anything and everything. In some cases, they like posts that should not in any way be given a ❤️ but never participate.

Actually there are posts telling to post on the Fiverr forum glorifying Fiverr. The reasoning is that it will help a Level 2 seller to be considered for TRS and other sellers will be rewarded with more impressions.

What I can’t understand is why people believe such rubbish. Like surely anyone with even a moderate IQ would see how dumb this whole thing is. The very idea that a company would have staff constantly scanning the forum to see who says something nice about Fiverr is so stupid that it defies belief!

giphy.gif.351cee078735e6bce226487d22706e66.gif

Of course, the conspiracy theorists will use my reply as evidence that it must be true because stupid people make stupid assumptions.

stupid, stupid, stupid

If you are wondering why this annoys me so much it is because mods tend to have to edit, move, remove, etc all the stupid stuff that gets posted…

They are the same articles that encourage sellers to use girls picturs for profile as it will be sexually attractive and cause sympathy.

Some people will believe anything. We all have seen plenty of evidence of this. What these sellers do not realize is that by using “pretty girl” pictures they are often accomplishing the opposite of what they are seeking to do. :woman_facepalming:t2: Many buyers think the “pretty girl” stolen profile pictures signify a dishonest 🤥

No wonder I see so many Forum users liking anything and everything. In some cases, they like posts that should not in any way be given a ❤️ but never participate.

These same people almost never comment on anything

And when they do they write generic comments all over the forum by copy and pasting them. Stuff like “Great information. Thanks.” “I agree with this post” etc.

They don’t even read what they are replying to, what can be hilarious at times.

On 4/11/2018 at 10:18 AM, eoinfinnegan said:

What I can’t understand is why people believe such rubbish. Like surely anyone with even a moderate IQ would see how dumb this whole thing is. The very idea that a company would have staff constantly scanning the forum to see who says something nice about Fiverr is so stupid that it defies belief!

5dcd36753c490a5a218deb1c329599e11bc9d290.gif

Of course, the conspiracy theorists will use my reply as evidence that it must be true because stupid people make stupid assumptions.

stupid, stupid, stupid

If you are wondering why this annoys me so much it is because mods tend to have to edit, move, remove, etc all the stupid stuff that gets posted…

I was only saying what could be the cause of such an idea. There are lot of how to succeed in Fiverr articles, books, even seminars that you actually have to pay to attend, teach these tricks. Not saying they are true.

On 4/11/2018 at 10:22 AM, vickiespencer said:

Some people will believe anything. We all have seen plenty of evidence of this. What these sellers do not realize is that by using “pretty girl” pictures they are often accomplishing the opposite of what they are seeking to do. :woman_facepalming:t2: Many buyers think the “pretty girl” stolen profile pictures signify a dishonest 🤥

Some sellers do take the “Pretty Girl” seriously. Just look at new seller intro in this forum.

And when they do they write generic comments all over the forum by copy and pasting them. Stuff like “Great information. Thanks.” “I agree with this post” etc.

I’m always skeptical about the Tips for Sellers posts. 9 out of 10 times these tips are borrowed from elsewhere. Good news: We have some amazing sleuths 🧐

5dcd36753c490a5a218deb1c329599e11bc9d290.gif

stupid, stupid, stupid

The very idea that a company would have staff constantly scanning the forum to see who says something nice about Fiverr is so stupid that it defies belief

Technically,

image.jpg.0a8d4f23c783548e00aca945bbc99e9f.jpg

It was just a big pile of 💩 to be honest. Everytime I see those cat names it says:

:radioactive:

It’s a shame, I didn’t do this earlier in my forum life.

Archived