Are newcomers/ freelancers able to do well in this COVID-19 situation than before?

sadiklum

Well, there are less clients in most categories, as far as I can see, due to Covid and the implications regarding their business.

Add to that the fact that the number of sellers have doubled, even tripled in some cases. So… as far as I can see the situation is worse than before Covid, at least in my case.

• Like 12

Well, there are less clients in most categories, as far as I can see, due to Covid and the implications regarding their business.

Add to that the fact that the number of sellers have doubled, even tripled in some cases. So… as far as I can see the situation is worse than before Covid, at least in my case.

Alas! That’s mean sellers are more than buyers. so, who are experienced are not treated in high rate. is it true ?

• Like 2

Covid had definitely affected online work everywhere. I guess it’s happening on Fiverr too. Many people complain of not get work. But There is nothing buyers or sellers can do here.

• Like 3

Hello, this is the first time I’m replying to a post here, but here goes nothing.
I joined Fiverr during the pandemic mostly out of curiosity, I already had a good enough career in freelancing as a writer offline( nothing big just good enough for a student) but on joining the Fiverr community I came to a shocking realisation!

It really wasn’t easy getting people to notice and trust your gigs. It was also almost impossible to get my offline clients to join Fiverr and order my services.
So I’m mostly working on convincing my clients to join Fiverr (because I feel it’s safer ) and also get people to actually order my gigs?. It’s not been easy but I have a whole lockdown to keep trying!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...