❤️WAIT❤️ free tool to create fiverr gig video

shopfy_solution

GOOD DAY TO YOU EVERYONE!
How you all doing? Hope you are doing well and stay safe from COVID-19.
I am so so so EXCITED to be here. but I’m not making SALES YET.
I WANT TO ASK PROFESSIONALS, IS THERE ANY FREE VIDEO MAKER TOOL WE CAN USE TO MAKE PROFITABLE VIDEO?

PLEASE I WANT TO GO PRO, I NEED VIDEO MAKER TOOL TO CREATE MY OWN VIDEO.
THAT YOU PROFESSIONALS CAN RECOMMEND.
THANKS.

Maybe filmora 9, premiere pro, adobe after effects or sony vegas pro, you can get these for free if you search up on youtube 🙂 hope this helps, btw don’t put caps

but do you think all this software you list are easy to use?

please what do you think because i have no background knowledge to all this. and is there any template available for all this?

but do you think all this software you list are easy to use?

please what do you think because i have no background knowledge to all this. and is there any template available for all this?

It’s easy to use these softwares, you should search up tutorials on youtube, because that’s how i learned to use sony vegas pro, filmora and premiere pro 😃

Learn After Effects if you want fancy motion graphics, learn Premiere Pro if you want to do more basic stuff, neither are free. If you can’t justify the expense, I’ve heard of Da Vinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro but not sure how good they are/if they ARE free. Good luck. 🙂

Learn After Effects if you want fancy motion graphics, learn Premiere Pro if you want to do more basic stuff, neither are free. If you can’t justify the expense, I’ve heard of Da Vinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro but not sure how good they are/if they ARE free. Good luck. 🙂

I think final cut pro is free but some of the good plug ins they have cost money

Archived