How many impressions are good for new gig on fiverr

soorajmalhi00

Hi, I am new to fiver,this January I joined fiverr and I have posted 7 gigs! Usually my impressions for week are 300 or 200 something like that! But suddenly today my impression is 4k, why it’s happening? Is it good?

Yes ofcourse! Your gig is visible to more people. The higher the visibility, the highers chances of getting the order.

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1

• 1 month later...

And speaking as a buyer, it’s more than just the thumbnail. When buying, I look at everything - photos, description, packages, FAQ and sometimes I shoot a quick message to chat with the seller before buying.

I agree from your point 🙂

High traffic without order is useless…,

My point is…, sometimes new seller tend to over confident with their works.

There are many new seller blame fiverr system on why they aren’t getting order eventhough doing promotion on daily basis.

With impressions and click data, it can help us as seller to know about our skill and price range too 🙂

If Impressions High, Click High, View High but no order…, then something wrong is our gigs.

It’s descriptions or over priced. Something like this 🙂

Hello SIr

I was getting 70-100 impressions per day,1 week of uploading my gig,i was promoting my gig on social media too…then suddenly in the next week my impressions drops to 15-25 and my gig is on the first page of targeted niche…why is that can you guide me about this

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1

Hello SIr

I was getting 70-100 impressions per day,1 week of uploading my gig,i was promoting my gig on social media too…then suddenly in the next week my impressions drops to 15-25 and my gig is on the first page of targeted niche…why is that can you guide me about this

This is hapening with you because you promote gig on Social media, so you get more views, clicks from it but not any order so, it reason Fiverr realized your Gig is bad for user and it loss rank.

• Like 9

This is hapening with you because you promote gig on Social media, so you get more views, clicks from it but not any order so, it reason Fiverr realized your Gig is bad for user and it loss rank.

so it mean next time not to promote gig ? 1 of my gig is getting 100 120 impression but 1 2 clicks why is that?

• Like 9

It’s too low. You have to use other social platforms to promote your gig. Secondly, be consistent to share it on social media for getting orders. Do effort consistently for about 9 to 11 days if there comes any improvement so carry on with that, but if not so edit your gig by improving the content and gig images. There is another point too that if you get order and then you convert greatly so impression has not that much effect on the orders. so keep working hard to promote your gig and get custom orders too. Thanks

• Like 8

I stopped worrying about the impressions the day I realized my best performing gig (in sales) wasn’t necessarily the one with the highest number of impressions. You should focus more on converting the little traffic you get and keep building on that.

I stopped worrying about the impressions the day I realized my best performing gig (in sales) wasn’t necessarily the one with the highest number of impressions. You should focus more on converting the little traffic you get and keep building on that.

Such a good advice

Fiverr algorithm counts how many orders we can convert 🙂

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have 10k Impressions and 400 clicks. But I still have 2 orders. I have researched for a bit and I put good tags, a fitting description, made a video, added good thumbnails, etc. But I still couldn't get more than 2. It has taken me a while. What am I doing wrong?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2021 at 4:31 PM, mysticalmc69 said:

I have 10k Impressions and 400 clicks. But I still have 2 orders. I have researched for a bit and I put good tags, a fitting description, made a video, added good thumbnails, etc. But I still couldn't get more than 2. It has taken me a while. What am I doing wrong?

Sometimes you just need to be patient. Also, you can have a look at the best performing gigs in your category to see what they are doing. e.g. a better pic showing the welcome screen to the server? Also, once you make edits, give it some time to see how it performs before you make any other changes. 

Good luck!

• Like 10
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2021 at 7:27 AM, rabiul2222 said:

You shouldn’t edit your gig because you gig’s rank may dropped

You should edit your gig.

If he does not get any impressions then his gig is not being viewed by anyone.

Edit it and wait 3 days to see how the gig is performing.

If he had 1k impressions then he should not edit his gig

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/21/2021 at 7:41 PM, srennielsen said:

You should edit your gig.

If he does not get any impressions then his gig is not being viewed by anyone.

Edit it and wait 3 days to see how the gig is performing.

If he had 1k impressions then he should not edit his gig

after  how many days gig can be edit if we are not getting orders & impresions?

• Like 3