Your Level Doesn't Matter

humanissocial

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You can’t tell what the number of orders would have been right now if you were a higher level than you are currently.

It’s true, I can’t. But I’m happy with the amount of sales I get here. I meet my targets here and I don’t want to go over them because of the risks.

And I don’t care about the perks. You seem to have read “don’t matter” as in there’s no benefits to having a level. I know there are. I’m only saying I don’t need a level to make sales because that’s what people are worried about.

People think they’ll stop getting sales if they don’t have a level. All I’m saying is that’s not true. I’m well aware that having a level has perks.

Can only agree with this, I had no trouble getting sales on my no rating new gig because I considered what buyers were looking for and prehandled any potential reticence in the description. Made sure my video was better than the L2 gigs performing well and now in 3 months on here I’m about to be Level 2 myself. Conscientiously written gigs and amazing customer service no matter the level goes miles.

Definitely an interesting take. While I do think being a Top Rated Seller has some pretty great benefits, like being able to access your money faster, put up more gigs, etc. etc. It’s a proven fact that you don’t need to be a TRS to make the most money on the platform. I saw the earnings from November for myself, compared to some of my TRS friends, and while they normally make more than me, this month I came out on top. Rank isn’t the end all be all.

• 1 month later...

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Wrong.

Old post is when is something over 1-2 or more years old. One month is not old.

The problem is that we have heart if you just want to say thank you, instead of thank you.

But anyone can add to topic if the added part improves the content.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived