Customer not responding -help me

dhanyalal

hi, friends
I am new in fiver … the second-order that makes me really sad … I got an order from a customer , and he asked me about revision, I told yes …the customer make revision more than 10 times …(.amount is 5 dollar and one day gig,)when I finish the work he asks for a new revision …one week full this happened …now the customer is not responding, but he is online …what I will do?

Send it another message and try to solve it today. If that does’t work, tell them politely that you already made a revision for 10 times, instead of 1. (depends on what your own gig says, are there unlimited revisions or is it just 1?).

If it doesn’t work. Send a dispute to the Fiverr-helpcenter to get some help

You offer unlimited revisions! Ofcourse he is going to request until he is completely satisfied or even not. The buyers will completely exploit you because of that. My advice just go on with him as you have been working on it for a long time. The order will be automatically completed after 3 days. I suggest to change the unlimited revisions after that. Good luck

Send it another message and try to solve it today. If that does’t work, tell them politely that you already made a revision for 10 times, instead of 1. (depends on what your own gig says, are there unlimited revisions or is it just 1?).

If it doesn’t work. Send a dispute to the Fiverr-helpcenter to get some help

gig time is only for one day … but he told me to extend …we did …when i finished the work he will ask for another modification …

You offer unlimited revisions! Ofcourse he is going to request until he is completely satisfied or even not. The buyers will completely exploit you because of that. My advice just go on with him as you have been working on it for a long time. The order will be automatically completed after 3 days. I suggest to change the unlimited revisions after that. Good luck

he is not responding…but he is online …then what will do?can i deliver the order with out his permission?

he is not responding…but he is online …then what will do?can i deliver the order with out his permission?

Because you already offering unlimited revisions. my advice is to communicate with him if he want more revisions and tell him that you worked on it so much and it took from your time a lot.

Archived