What would you do in this case?

aldodel

ok the sheriff deleted my image, i will explain this replacing the user`s name with “USER”… I explain you the case… This user buy a drawing for me, and asked to draw 2 people, and i said this and he answered being very rude… i think this is going to end bad, even i will do the 2 characters just to be in peace with him, but this buyer is so rude innecesarily… what would you do in this cases?

This is the conversation:

"USER"

A photoshot like the foto. I funny pitchure where the male looks like homer and the female like as Marge with blue and high hair.

aldodel

Me

Thanks :))) a question, Are two characters? You need to add the extra character to the order :))) thanks :))

"USER"

Make your a*****e!

aldodel

Me

.???

“USER"

Just do it !

aldodel

Me

😦

aldodel

Me

No problem man i deliver soon

"USER”

🙂

aldodel

Me

🙂

"USER"

I still waiting…

aldodel

Me

I deliver in a few hours

"USER"

You can´t draw ?

Sheriff’s Note: It is not cool to call out others on the Forum. Image deleted.

What you need to do is just say once when you will deliver. For example if the gig has a 3day delivery just tell the client you will deliver on Thursday if they ordered on Monday that way they won’t hassle you. If you can do it earlier they’ll be happy.

The main idea I got from that is that the buyer is refusing to purchase the necessary gig extra (he wants something for free) and is sending messages/calling you names using explicit language. I’d report the buyer and your interaction with him to Customer Support. It’s not okay for buyers to behave that way, and calling someone an a-hole is definitely against Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

Guest celticmoon

Yes, what nickih said. But it sounds like this seller & buyer had a lack of communication right from the start. If the basic gig is for one character, with the purchase of another gig to get a second character, then yes, this buyer absolutely bullied the seller, then acted dumb about it (or maybe he didn’t understand, or really IS dumb…I don’t know). And that is wrong, but since the seller went ahead & send a picture of 2 characters, there’s probably not much to be done about the order. But this buyer has to be reported to Customer Service; his/her behavior shouldn’t be tolerated. And @aldodel, you’ll need to decide whether in the future you’ll refuse to be bullied into doing the extra work for free because a buyer is being obnoxious, or if you’d rather risk getting a negative feedback.

The order i delivered in a few hours and he rated me positive… At the end this finished well, But my question is, the seller in this cases what should do? Be patient and do more work only to dont get a negative review? Or report the vocabulary and offenses of the buyer? And risk to get a negative review? This is the problem, the seller sometimes feels helpless in this kind of cases, and in this case i dont know how do i have to act.

Archived