Fiverr Review System ?

nadeemkhadim

So i think Remove this From Feedback policy

Customer Support only removes feedback, which violates our Terms of Service (TOS).

Feedback that violates our TOS would contain false statements or abuse towards the seller.

if the buyer Wrong Review (False Statement ) So i can can Solve He said ne Review Cheap Resolution but i’m Provide Perfect Thing in 4K Quality

Let’s be clear about this. Based on what you have written, you have breached Fiverr’s terms of service.

When you signed up to Fiverr, you agreed that you had read and understood the terms of service.

Any discussion with your buyer about a review is a breach of TOS.

End of. There is nothing more to discuss.

Let’s be clear about this. Based on what you have written, you have breached Fiverr’s terms of service.

When you signed up to Fiverr, you agreed that you had read and understood the terms of service.

Any discussion with your buyer about a review is a breach of TOS.

End of. There is nothing more to discuss.

When i’m Agree Rules ago a years rules is different i think you want to read again thank you now seller can’t Request for review but ago 2 years seller can do only some case Abuse word or bad Statement

Here’s the thing.

If you saw that there was something wrong with the buyer’s review, contact support directly but NEVER discuss about reviews with the buyer.

Recently I had a buyer who gave me a negative review just because they didn’t get the Premium service for the price of Basic package which they ordered.

Instead of arguing with the buyer, I directly contacted CS and they removed the buyer’s feedback.

i’m not said to buyer why you left 2.7 rating just i’m asked to buyer what problem are you facing i’m solve just problem after complete satisfied first buyer said me how to change review i’m attached screenshot you can see

than i’m said you can contact CS This is not against Policy in feedback

• Only tell buyers to reach out to support if they asked you first about removing their feedback.

Customer Support only removes feedback, which violates our Terms of Service (TOS).

You are the one who brought up reviews, as you just indicated. And yes what you did does breach the policy.

“What problem are you facing” – You’re trying to get.the buyer to justify their review. It’s bias and pressure and no you aren’t allowed to pressure your buyer into justifying why they reviewed you. That’s coercion.

Pressuring the buyer to justify their review doesn’t become okay just because you didn’t ask him to change it.

And please work on your English. This was mostly unintelligible. Why do you expect buyers to decode poor English? It’s rude.

Unfortunately such situation do happens, and expect them to happen from time to time in many shapes and forms.

Personally, with more than 250 - 5 star reviews, much more gigs being sold, many if not all satisfied buyers, being a proud membership of Fiverr Pro, i still have rating of 4.9 due to few similar case.

On the other side, I have a slight different strategy (which probably do costs me 4.9 instead of 5). I ensure gigs are well defined to prevent cancelation. Clearly state what I do and what I don’t.

You would happen to have a buyers who would unintentionally or intentionally leave a bad rating. While I do offer cancelations when it comes to something thats:

a) Hitting a point that something can’t be done along the way, due to my inability to deliver industry standard quality.
b) Force Majeure, objective situation where something is not possible to complete without anyone to blame.

Sometimes it does happens that customer leave <5 stars rating by mistake, sometimes it’s a result of trying to ransom to get more than initially agreed or cancel already perfectly delivered project.

Whenever received such “threat” - i simply said ok - please go ahead. At the end of the day, it’s your discretional right to rate the way you want.

How I fight these ratings?

Simply by not spending much time on them, rather attracting more customers, trying to convert these who buy once to become regular buyers, and burry the bad rating by tons of positive ones.

As a result, you would probably not be 5 start rated, but 4.9 is absolutely acceptable for me.

I would suggest you to do the same. Once the project is completed respecting all the norms of a good industry practice dictates - leave the user to rate it the way he thinks without entering the discussion about that.

If you are constantly delivering extraordinary service - this will not hurt your rating. So rather than trying to find a solution for current rating, make sure you earn 5 stars on next orders. At the end of the day, once you have a huge sample, even one start rating can eventually bring you from 5 to 4.9 which customers will understand taking into account you have few hundred reviews - and it’s impossible to please everyone.

Rating system is very good one - it tells you precisely if you are on the right track once you build up a good sample (many gigs sold). I would suggest you focus on that rather than spending a valuable time trying to correct something that can’t be corrected.

At the end of the day, there’s much more legit buyers who are there to finish their business and will do a nice review both due to a fact they are satisfied with the work as well to have you onboard for further projects.

Take it easy and without frustration due to one bad rating.

I got 1 start from a customer who was “not only expecting me to build him a rocket, but to teach him how one is being built” - ordering a gig that has nothing to do with rockets. What can I do? Spend time thinking on him, or get 20 more customers, provide them with exceptional service and earn 20 more 5 stars. I always chose a second option 🙂

At the end of the day, we all have ability to rate each other without explaining why. Getting many negative reviews is actually helpful to show you something is not right with your gig / service / delivery or expectation out of your offers. Use this to improve.

Unfortunately such situation do happens, and expect them to happen from time to time in many shapes and forms.

Personally, with more than 250 - 5 star reviews, much more gigs being sold, many if not all satisfied buyers, being a proud membership of Fiverr Pro, i still have rating of 4.9 due to few similar case.

On the other side, I have a slight different strategy (which probably do costs me 4.9 instead of 5). I ensure gigs are well defined to prevent cancelation. Clearly state what I do and what I don’t.

You would happen to have a buyers who would unintentionally or intentionally leave a bad rating. While I do offer cancelations when it comes to something thats:

a) Hitting a point that something can’t be done along the way, due to my inability to deliver industry standard quality.

b) Force Majeure, objective situation where something is not possible to complete without anyone to blame.

Sometimes it does happens that customer leave <5 stars rating by mistake, sometimes it’s a result of trying to ransom to get more than initially agreed or cancel already perfectly delivered project.

Whenever received such “threat” - i simply said ok - please go ahead. At the end of the day, it’s your discretional right to rate the way you want.

How I fight these ratings?

Simply by not spending much time on them, rather attracting more customers, trying to convert these who buy once to become regular buyers, and burry the bad rating by tons of positive ones.

As a result, you would probably not be 5 start rated, but 4.9 is absolutely acceptable for me.

I would suggest you to do the same. Once the project is completed respecting all the norms of a good industry practice dictates - leave the user to rate it the way he thinks without entering the discussion about that.

If you are constantly delivering extraordinary service - this will not hurt your rating. So rather than trying to find a solution for current rating, make sure you earn 5 stars on next orders. At the end of the day, once you have a huge sample, even one start rating can eventually bring you from 5 to 4.9 which customers will understand taking into account you have few hundred reviews - and it’s impossible to please everyone.

Rating system is very good one - it tells you precisely if you are on the right track once you build up a good sample (many gigs sold). I would suggest you focus on that rather than spending a valuable time trying to correct something that can’t be corrected.

At the end of the day, there’s much more legit buyers who are there to finish their business and will do a nice review both due to a fact they are satisfied with the work as well to have you onboard for further projects.

Take it easy and without frustration due to one bad rating.

I got 1 start from a customer who was “not only expecting me to build him a rocket, but to teach him how one is being built” - ordering a gig that has nothing to do with rockets. What can I do? Spend time thinking on him, or get 20 more customers, provide them with exceptional service and earn 20 more 5 stars. I always chose a second option 🙂

At the end of the day, we all have ability to rate each other without explaining why. Getting many negative reviews is actually helpful to show you something is not right with your gig / service / delivery or expectation out of your offers. Use this to improve.

Thank You For Your Complete Suggestion

Forget about Past Now think about future

This one Mistake Teach me Lot Of Thing in a future i will not repeat

Now Just i want to Ask only one Question

i have Ask review in Conversation is against Policy Fiverr Also Flag Account With Warning Its Okey.

But Fiverr Have Also one other Policy They Will Remove Review if Buyer Request For Remove Feedback is that right ?

Thank You For Your Complete Suggestion

Forget about Past Now think about future

This one Mistake Teach me Lot Of Thing in a future i will not repeat

Now Just i want to Ask only one Question

i have Ask review in Conversation is against Policy Fiverr Also Flag Account With Warning Its Okey.

But Fiverr Have Also one other Policy They Will Remove Review if Buyer Request For Remove Feedback is that right ?

Once you and your buyer started talking about reviews you were in hot water. If the buyer later decides to contact Cs and ask for the review to be changed you will still be in hot water due to your previous conversation. Maybe if you and your buyer never spoke after the completion of the order and the buyer decided to contact CS on their own, maybe you could have avoided the warning. It is too late, let it go and move on.

Archived