Is It Okay If I reduce my Gig's price?

huykieu92

Feel free you can change your price list that will not affect your gig. But if you change the tag’s your gig will lose Search Rank, you will not get more order that will affect your fiverr career.

Thank you so much for your answer. But about the tags. Even when I think the new tags would be catchy and easier for searching, better than the older ones, still shouldn’t I do that?

Thank you so much for your answer. But about the tags. Even when I think the new tags would be catchy and easier for searching, better than the older ones, still shouldn’t I do that?

easier for searching, better than the older ones

If you really find out the most popular and easier tag’s that’s related to your gig it would be great. But It takes time to rank again this new tag’s on the search result.

Hello @huykieu92
Changing gig price, tag, description and images regularly can help your gig to rank higher.

NOTE: Don’t update all above things constantly like every day or every week, it may drop your rank and affect your gig.
So do it once a month or once every 2-3 months then it will help your gig.

Thank You. 🙏

easier for searching, better than the older ones

If you really find out the most popular and easier tag’s that’s related to your gig it would be great. But It takes time to rank again this new tag’s on the search result.

That is really helpful to me. Thank you so much. Hope you grow well on Fiverr.

Hello @huykieu92

Changing gig price, tag, description and images regularly can help your gig to rank higher.

NOTE: Don’t update all above things constantly like every day or every week, it may drop your rank and affect your gig.

Thank You. 🙏

Hello @patelhari

Thank you so much for your advise, I really appreciate It.

I haven’t been changing my gigs for months, so I think I could make It now.

That was helpful to me. Hope you grow well on Fiverr as well.

Thank you.

Hello @huykieu92

Thank You. 🙏

Editing a gig throws it out of search. So… what you are saying isn’t necessarily true.

Hello @jake_hopkins

That’s why i said don’t do it constantly because it will drop gig rank.

i said don’t do it constantly because it will drop gig rank

No, you said…

can help your gig to rank higher

Updating every month or so doesn’t even have any benefits. How do you know it makes your gig rank higher? I can answer that for you. You don’t.

Hi!
The problem here is that if we all go down and lower prices we are turning Fiverr into an unviable site. If the prices reach the point of not generating a profit then you are not doing a business.
If you want to do charity, there are health institutions where you can donate your work.
However, there is a market on Fiverr. Unfortunately there are many people offering their talent for very little money and that makes many sellers look for other different options because Fiverr is not a business for them anymore.
My best recommendation is that you try to get clients, do the best job possible and have your reputation speak for you.

make sure to contact Fiverr CS for gig review soon after you make any changes otherwise your gigs wont get shown in search results

Hello @hassannawaz0303

Thanks for your advice. I’m thinking about It and will contact Fiverr CS before making any change. That sounds better and safer right? I appreciate your support. Thanks so much. Hope you grow well on Fiverr.

Hi!

The problem here is that if we all go down and lower prices we are turning Fiverr into an unviable site. If the prices reach the point of not generating a profit then you are not doing a business.

If you want to do charity, there are health institutions where you can donate your work.

However, there is a market on Fiverr. Unfortunately there are many people offering their talent for very little money and that makes many sellers look for other different options because Fiverr is not a business for them anymore.

My best recommendation is that you try to get clients, do the best job possible and have your reputation speak for you.

Hello @carlosrada1

I’ve been thinking much about changing something. Seriously It’s hard to make changes on Fiverr or other platforms. And It’s even much true when I’m not an expert here, so I really concern about making any change that might affect mine.

But for a better result, think that I should make a try.

Thanks for your support. I really appreciate It.

Hope you will grow well on Fiverr career.

Hello @carlosrada1

I’ve been thinking much about changing something. Seriously It’s hard to make changes on Fiverr or other platforms. And It’s even much true when I’m not an expert here, so I really concern about making any change that might affect mine.

But for a better result, think that I should make a try.

Hope you will grow well on Fiverr career.

You’re welcome!!!

Sometimes if we research a little what are doing our competitors on Fiverr, we can understand what do we need to change. Maybe it’s about offer not money. I mean more things to deliver, best quality, new things…

All blessings

Hello @hassannawaz0303

Thanks for your advice. I’m thinking about It and will contact Fiverr CS before making any change. That sounds better and safer right? I appreciate your support. Thanks so much. Hope you grow well on Fiverr.

will contact Fiverr CS before making any change

When it comes to gig review , you should contact CS “after” you make any changes and not “before” making them

Thanks for the well wishes anyways

You’re welcome!!!

Sometimes if we research a little what are doing our competitors on Fiverr, we can understand what do we need to change. Maybe it’s about offer not money. I mean more things to deliver, best quality, new things…

All blessings

Thanks so much @carlosrada1.

All blessings

will contact Fiverr CS before making any change

When it comes to gig review , you should contact CS “after” you make any changes and not “before” making them

Thanks for the well wishes anyways

Oh so we can’t give them a text to ask them what we should do or shouldn’t right?

'Cause I just tried It a few moment ago. They only showed available suggested questions based on my available Gigs. I did’t see any section to compose a text.

Oh so we can’t give them a text to ask them what we should do or shouldn’t right?

'Cause I just tried It a few moment ago. They only showed available suggested questions based on my available Gigs. I did’t see any section to compose a text.

As you said that there was no such category for your query and also that Fiverr nowadays take a million years to respond. In addition gig review is done obviously after you make any changes to your gig. So I think the best of the ideas is to make the desired changes and then contact CS for review (you can find this relevant this category in CS complain box)

As you said that there was no such category for your query and also that Fiverr nowadays take a million years to respond. In addition gig review is done obviously after you make any changes to your gig. So I think the best of the ideas is to make the desired changes and then contact CS for review (you can find this relevant this category in CS complain box)

Thank you so much @hassannawaz0303. I will try it. All best things to you

• 2 months later...

Archived