Anyone help me in my Gig

chris_ld

Under “Why should you hire me” it says “100% Manually work”. Maybe that should be “100% manual work”?

Maybe change the sentence “I am a professional in Vector tracing, recreate, modify your logo into a vector in high resolution with a transparent background.”. eg. you could say you’re a professional or expert in vector tracing and then describe what you do in the gig.

I’m not sure it should say “24/7” available since most people aren’t available every hour of the day, 7 days a week.

In the FAQ section:
One question says “Can I delivery wmy work in 1-2 hours?”. Maybe that should be “…my work…”.

Under “Why should you hire me” it says “100% Manually work”. Maybe that should be “100% manual work”?

Maybe change the sentence “I am a professional in Vector tracing, recreate, modify your logo into a vector in high resolution with a transparent background.”. eg. you could say you’re a professional or expert in vector tracing and then describe what you do in the gig.

I’m not sure it should say “24/7” available since most people aren’t available every hour of the day, 7 days a week.

In the FAQ section:

One question says “Can I delivery wmy work in 1-2 hours?”. Maybe that should be “…my work…”.

Thank you soo much!!!

Archived