How much time get first order on Fiverr?

teamdata32

How long is a piece of string? You might get an order today. You might get an order in six months. You might never get an order. It is impossible to answer your question.

As for tips, the best thing you can do is read through the forum. There are hundreds of posts dedicated to new sellers and tips about what to do and what not to do.

Hello! Everyone, How are you? I am a new seller on fiverr. If you give some Tips so that I am succes on fiverr.

fiverr.com/teamdata32

Hello! Everyone, How are you? I am a new seller on fiverr.

Hello! Welcome! 🙂

I got my first order in my first week, then another the next week, then once per month until the beginning of the Corona outbreak happened. I was underselling massively though.

Hello! Everyone, How are you? I am a new seller on fiverr.

Hello! Welcome! 🙂

I got my first order in my first week, then another the next week, then once per month until the beginning of the Corona outbreak happened. I was underselling massively though.

I am a new seller. I am involve last one month ago but no Order.

I am a new seller. I am involve last one month ago but no Order.

When I started out I was underselling my Gigs… heavily. I would sell 10 drawings as low as $5, and I’m sure that plenty of people here will condone against it (and for good reason). But I didn’t know how the platform worked back then and I thought selling as much as I could early on would give me “Fiverr cred”.

I would advice you to:

• Have an impactful thumbnail

The thing that helped me the most to start out (I think) is that I had a huge red “10x5!!!” sign on my Gig’s thumbnail, so big that it covered the actual drawings. It probably drew a lot of attention and made it stand out enough so people would click on it.

• Have a catchy title instead of a very descriptive one

You need to make your gig stand out from the very first glance. Remember that possible clients scroll thousands of Gigs to find the perfect one for them.

• Have a really cheap basic plan

Even if it means offering an unreasonably small delivery proposal. I’ve seen artists show really amazing artwork on their thumbnails, but then you realize that their $5 Basic plan is just a sketch and then the Standard plan jumps up to like $70. Doesn’t matter, for better or worse, I clicked on their Gig out of curiosity.

According to my own last month’s analytics, over 20% of the people who clicked on my Gig made an order, so there’s that.

This is my very first attempt at advicing anyone on this forum, so I hope this helps.

Cheers!

Archived