Soo depressed is that due to covid19

sumayyava

Hello
I am also having same because I didn’t active on fiverr for last 7 days. To improve the impression on fiverr I think be active on fiverr for long days and sent maximum offer for buyers when request was there.check buyer request many times in a day will help you to see buyer request on screen.if you are a no level seller don’t worry it is natural for starting time.have a great journey on fiverr.

Hello

I am also having same because I didn’t active on fiverr for last 7 days. To improve the impression on fiverr I think be active on fiverr for long days and sent maximum offer for buyers when request was there.check buyer request many times in a day will help you to see buyer request on screen.if you are a no level seller don’t worry it is natural for starting time.have a great journey on fiverr.

Are unavailable to new seller is

Are unavailable to new seller is

It’s not unavailable to no level to sellers but shown less to them. When we more active or able to attract buyers for selling,our impression will automatically improve.like I get a useful idea get from somebody that be present and use more this fiverr forum site. It helped me to shown more buyer request on fiverr compare to before.you can also use this tip. Tell me after if you have any change feels.

Archived