Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

coerdelion

Myth 13 (minor): Skill tests get you orders.

Though for some subcategories (some writing ones?) a passed skill test is required before you can post a gig there. So for those subcategories you wouldn’t be able to get any orders without passing the skill test since you wouldn’t be able to publish your gig there if you hadn’t passed.

Also we don’t have the data to be able to say whether or not it helps. I think Fiverr might have originally said something like it could increase your rank in their blog (which may not actually be the case). Though maybe that’s been removed/edited now.

Though for some subcategories (some writing ones?) a passed skill test is required before you can post a gig there. So for those subcategories you wouldn’t be able to get any orders without passing the skill test since you wouldn’t be able to publish your gig there if you hadn’t passed.

Also we don’t have the data to be able to say whether or not it helps. I think Fiverr might have originally said something like it could increase your rank in their blog (which may not actually be the case). Though maybe that’s been removed/edited now.

Right your are…😍

• Like 2

Myth 11: Posting in the forums is being active on Fiverr.

Myth 12: Posting in the forums will get you orders.

Myth 13 (minor): Skill tests get you orders

I am confused about your massage. Do you disagree or agree on this? Pls clesrify…

328749_2.png imagination7413:

Myth 11: Posting in the forums is being active on Fiverr.

Myth 12: Posting in the forums will get you orders.

Myth 13 (minor): Skill tests get you orders

Myth 16: Taking Fiverr Learn courses will get you orders.

Myth 17: ‘Senior’ seller will help you get orders if you ask.

I am confused about your massage. Do you disagree or agree on this?

Hope this will help:

myth

/miTH/

noun

1. a widely held but false belief or idea.

“he wants to dispel the myth that sea kayaking is too risky or too strenuous”

Put simply: I am merely listing lies.

image.jpg.3fb18af67399865bb265111bc449c605.jpg

Myth: 5, Its not true. As per Fiverr, policy if my gig is ranked then I will get more order & my gig will appear in top of search result. When I getting continues order, may I have not enough time to check the buyer request & apply on it.

But for new seller, when they create their gig its not rank in a over night. So, they have a 2nd option to get order from buyer request. Where fiverr give us10 request, So, why new seller will lose their opportunity to get order by applying 10 buyer request daily?

If new seller can apply the job with Proper manor, he have possibility to get order. When, seller get the order from buyer request, this also help them to rank his gig.

So, I am totally disagree on Myth: 5

• Like 3

So why Fiverr ask to share your gig on social media when you create Fiverr profile you see that the Fiverr said share your gig.

why Fiverr ask to share your gig on social media when you create Fiverr profile you see that the Fiverr said share your gig.

Yes that’s what I am trying to say

• Like 1

Unfortunately we are still missing the mark about Buyers Requests. Having 10 possible offers you can send per day doesn’t mean you have to send all of them. It’s obvious, no, better, it’s reasonable, that you must send an offer only if you are skilled in that specific topic and you can do the job in an excellent way.

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing.
Sadly but true, lots of it institute hunting students for money and telling them you don’t have to be skilled to earn in Fiverr. Those institutes offer 3 months courses and 2/3 days classes in a week. How can someone be skilled in this short time? As a result, every day hundreds of new freelancers joining in Fiverr without skilled or less skilled. Basically, they become hungry for money that’s what they actually learned in the past 3 months. After joining Fiverr they became frustrated. Sending 10 buyer requests a day without knowing what buyer wants. This is actually what I saw in the past few months. I think I didn’t hurt anyone’s feelings. That’s all I can say, please don’t damage this marketplace. 🙂
Thank you.

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing.

Sadly but true, lots of it institute hunting students for money and telling them you don’t have to be skilled to earn in Fiverr. Those institutes offer 3 months courses and 2/3 days classes in a week. How can someone be skilled in this short time? As a result, every day hundreds of new freelancers joining in Fiverr without skilled or less skilled. Basically, they become hungry for money that’s what they actually learned in the past 3 months. After joining Fiverr they became frustrated. Sending 10 buyer requests a day without knowing what buyer wants. This is actually what I saw in the past few months. I think I didn’t hurt anyone’s feelings. That’s all I can say, please don’t damage this marketplace. 🙂

Thank you.

Right sir, in my 3-year experience, it is very difficult to sustain yourself in a marketplace like Fiverr.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...