Launching Promoted Gigs

mjensen415

Nice idea! Is it applicable for all sellers?

Nice idea! Is it applicable for all sellers?

Guys, please READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT. No, this program is not available or applicable to all sellers. The announcement, and FAQ links, clearly state who is available and who is not.

Promoted Gigs provides talented and experienced freelancers on Fiver the opportunity to grow and expand their business

This is clear and direct. The FAQ links provide more detail.

• Like 24

Fiverr New Features:

1. Instant Withdrawal
  2. Promoted Gigs

Are they available to me?

NO!

Am I eligible for them?

YES!

Then why they are not available to me?

I DON’T KNOW!

Awesome. 😶

Then why they are not available to me?

I DON’T KNOW!

Are you sure the category of your gigs is a category where they have ads?

• Like 17

If I’m getting even one sale

Yes, on a day you get sale.

But on a days you do not?

It is like gambling, it will become an addiction.

You will put 10 and it won’t work. And you are going to think, maybe I picked wrong day, wrong gig, wrong something, just 10 more, just 10 more… and than nothing, and you gonna: Oh, I must get my 20 back, lets put another 10 to get sale… and soon, before you notice, your eventual 100$ sale is going to cost you much more than 10$.

That’s!

Seriously bad idea.

• Like 17

one of my gig fulfill all the requirements, but why I can’t see this feature there???

Is it one of your active gigs? Are you sure it’s in one of the subcategories they allow promoted gigs for?

eg. in the “Video & Animation” category they only allow promoted gigs for the “Whiteboard & Animated Explainers” subcategory, not the “Character Animation” subcategory currently.

Also if your gigs are okay re: the requirements, another reason you might not be able to see it is because sellers are manually picked for it currently according to the help page (it says “only hand-vetted sellers who meet all our quality metrics…”).

yes it’s my active gig.NS IT MEETS ALL THE REQUIREMENTS. as you said"they only allow promoted gigs for the “Whiteboard & Animated Explainers” subcategory, not the “Character Animation” subcategory currently" may be that can be the reason why my this feature is not showing.

Thank you so much for your help!!! 😃

• Like 21

I think that this new feature can give us more opportunities and maybe will be possible to us depend less of just organic results, maybe we can stay less online without prejudice our performance.

I hope that Promoted Gigs give more orders, for keep investing in this. You know sometimes we pay ADS to get one client, and this client can order more than once. Let’s see if this will work, the feature is in beta yet, i wanna that they let us promote more than one gig.

Stay positive! We all need to see this new approach as helpful. Only time and results will really tell Fiverr if it’s working.

• Like 18

yes it’s my active gig.NS IT MEETS ALL THE REQUIREMENTS. as you said"they only allow promoted gigs for the “Whiteboard & Animated Explainers” subcategory, not the “Character Animation” subcategory currently" may be that can be the reason why my this feature is not showing.

Thank you so much for your help!!! 😃

Even if you meet all the requirements in a category, it doesn’t mean you will be invited. You simply have to wait until you get the email.

• Like 17

How does the idea influence your sales?

I am not personally using the feature despite being eligible. I’m comfortable with my current sales volume for the moment so don’t see a reason to spend money on it. So it has not affected my sales one way or the other as of yet.

• Like 20

Hello guyes, I am level two seller please help me, when fiverr launch this gig promotion feature for all means level two or TRS, because this feature not showing my dashboard

when fiverr launch this gig promotion feature for all means level two or TRS

We don’t know when it will be available for everyone who meets the requirements. Could be a month, could be a year, could be never.

• Like 17

when fiverr launch this gig promotion feature for all means level two or TRS

We don’t know when it will be available for everyone who meets the requirements. Could be a month, could be a year, could be never.

Pretty sure it won’t be for everyone. The main idea is to not have an overload of gigs without reviews. They are only offering the opportunity for vetted people, to keep things under control

• Like 15