Launching Promoted Gigs

mjensen415

ITS A GREAT WAY. HOWEVER THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG THAT IF IAM NOT PROMOTING THE GIGS USING 

• Promoted Gigs MY ALL GIGS EVEN THAT PASS FOR PROMPTONG OR NOT ALL OR GOING TO LAST PAGE I DONT WHY ITS GOING IF YOU DONT WANT TO PROMOTE SO HTE GIGS SHOULD STAND ON ITS ORIGNAL PLACE INSTEAD OF LAST PAGE (MAY BE ALL NOT AGRRE WITH THIS BUT IAM FACING THIS PROBLEM WHRN EVER NOT PROMOTING MY ALL GIGS GOING AL LAST PAGE)
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

5-6 months ago the option got disabled and "Not promotable (Unqualified)" was written on it. I contacted the support and ask them the reason. They enabled it and said it was an issue on the platform.

Today the same thing happens and I reach out to customer support. Now this time they told me that there are certain parameters in the system on which this option is given to the sellers and they can't disclose it to the user. They said if the user get low rating or cancellation then this will effect this option.

Now there's been good sales and no cancellation or late deliveries. I don't understand why this options got disabled when I'm performing at my best and all my customers are happy. I didn't even change my gig settings.

I only see that they remove option for person who are taking over the category and all the clients are going towards them.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 11:41 AM, kirhood_jr said:

Recently i lost my gig rank, Not getting much buyer messages. Should i go for gig promotion?

Asking for help

If you get promoted option then you can use it. 

• Like 2