Launching Promoted Gigs

mjensen415

On 2/24/2021 at 12:49 AM, klodiansh said:

why i cant see the “Promotion” tab on my dashboard? I fulfill all the requirement.

Promoted gigs are similar to Fiverr's Choice, you are hand picked by Fiverr so even if you meet the metrics, there is still the human factor in place … which is a good thing. 

My promoted gigs have been really amazing. When I have access to my computer, I will share my stats. 

• Like 81
  • Thanks 3

On 8/3/2020 at 10:30 AM, ruprekha said:

yes it’s my active gig.NS IT MEETS ALL THE REQUIREMENTS. as you said"they only allow promoted gigs for the “Whiteboard & Animated Explainers” subcategory, not the “Character Animation” subcategory currently" may be that can be the reason why my this feature is not showing.

Thank you so much for your help!!! 😃

Hey guys!!!!! Finally I also got this Promoted Gigs offer. Few days ago I opened my account from PC and saw this feature added to my Gigs. So that means Charecter Animation gig also are now included in this feature. Thank you Fiverr 🙂

• Like 83
  • Congrats! 2

• mjensen415 unfeatured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 9:38 PM, weformat said:

zeeshanwebsx That’s was great

Yes, it was great but as the time is passing by, the cost to promote gigs is increasing and the ratio of the amount spent and orders received is being too less. This month I had spent $20 and got an order of just $42, This is not really good. Seems like we are now a tool to fetch extra money only

• Like 73
  • Confused 3
  • Congrats! 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2021 at 8:18 AM, krheate said:

Have you had a large amount of cancellations recently? Or late deliveries?

If your stats are lower, Fiverr probably took the feature away from you.

Fiverr has the rights to take away the Promoted Gigs feature from you at any time, so if something happened that lowered your quality or stats, then that’s probably why you’re unqualified. I hope this helps!

It is happened with me. I was deliver late and than my gig lose rank

• Like 59
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 2

On 1/5/2022 at 10:21 PM, mortazadgm said:

In which level will my Gig be promoted?

its a paid services in this services you have to pay to fiverr for every click you get (ppc)

Eligibility to run ppc on your gig:

• You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated seller.
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews.
  • You meet additional quality metrics.
  • Like 64

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 10:08 PM, mjensen415 said:

top-rated sellers

Only for rated seller 😒 should have given for qualified other level seller too. mostly need this for new seller.

Anyway awesome update and hopefully, taken new step for others too.

• Like 51
  • Congrats! 3

On 7/30/2020 at 10:47 PM, donnovan86 said:

I don’t have this feature either, and all my gigs are over 4.8 stars, level 2… etc… And even if I had it, I wouldn’t use it.

I believe this feature can be abused quite a lot. Competitors can easily click on your gig and make you pay for basically nothing. Also, it mostly caters to the more expensive gigs I believe, I see no benefit in promoting a $5 gig, I might spend close to that on ads to get a sale, so basically I will work for free…

This month, January 2022, I spent $3.85 and made $176. From one gig. I'm not sure if my competitors are abusing this feature, I work full-time (outside of Fiverr), and rarely have time to search for my competitors and see what they're doing. 

I did search my keywords, and noticed that two on my gigs are on the first row, and one is on the third row. If that means spending up to $3 per click (I chose "no cap" on promoted gigs), that might be worth it if I get orders. 

My daily budget is $10. I I ever spend $10 and get no orders, I might consider raising prices or lowering the cap to something I can afford. 

I hope you give this feature a chance, I see it as investing in your business. 

• Like 49
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 7:21 PM, rabihumakhan said:

I'm a level one seller near level two and just got a notification. Should I go for it? The gig of mine that's qualified is already on the first page, but in last rows though. 

if you are qualified and got the notification then you can use that feature 

• Like 45

• 4 months later...
19 hours ago, beendi said:

but after some day they says that you are not eligible

Yes, exactly... This is so disapponted for us. Even when somedone canceled your order you will loos your badge within 3 business days and then if you will be able to full fill the all requiremenst for it. You will have to wait for it the next evulaiton. 

As if they take it from us within 3 days I think they also should provide us it within 3 days too..

• Like 31
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

this system has potential, i am testing it now... but there are many questions, things which should be solved... for example -stats with info about default/free traffic and paid promoted ads.... and info where are such promoted gigs... etc... so then it will be clear if promoted gigs give anything (has positive ROI) or no...

• Like 28

• 2 weeks later...

5-6 months ago the option got disabled and "Not promotable (Unqualified)" was written on it. I contacted the support and ask them the reason. They enabled it and said it was an issue on the platform.

Today the same thing happens and I reach out to customer support. Now this time they told me that there are certain parameters in the system on which this option is given to the sellers and they can't disclose it to the user. They said if the user get low rating or cancellation then this will effect this option.

Now there's been good sales and no cancellation or late deliveries. I don't understand why this options got disabled when I'm performing at my best and all my customers are happy. I didn't even change my gig settings.

I only see that they remove option for person who are taking over the category and all the clients are going towards them.

• Like 24