Launching Promoted Gigs

mjensen415

• 3 weeks later...

It’s not something that can be given to you. You have to be selected by Fiverr.

I was selected by fiverr and I used that option but 15-20 days after using this feature my gigs are no more promotable and unqualified. At the same time all my gigs are on last page of online sellers and even if i create new gigs they will remain on last page. I don’t know what to do now 😦

• Like 48

I was selected by fiverr and I used that option but 15-20 days after using this feature my gigs are no more promotable and unqualified. At the same time all my gigs are on last page of online sellers and even if i create new gigs they will remain on last page. I don’t know what to do now 😦

Have you had a large amount of cancellations recently? Or late deliveries?

If your stats are lower, Fiverr probably took the feature away from you.

Fiverr has the rights to take away the Promoted Gigs feature from you at any time, so if something happened that lowered your quality or stats, then that’s probably why you’re unqualified. I hope this helps!

• Like 48

Have you had a large amount of cancellations recently? Or late deliveries?

If your stats are lower, Fiverr probably took the feature away from you.

Fiverr has the rights to take away the Promoted Gigs feature from you at any time, so if something happened that lowered your quality or stats, then that’s probably why you’re unqualified. I hope this helps!

! cancelations and 2 late deliveries. It has been over 20 days so I hope it gets fixed soon

• Like 47

! cancelations and 2 late deliveries. It has been over 20 days so I hope it gets fixed soon

Oh yeah, those cancellations and late deliveries were probably the cause of becoming unqualified. After 60 days, those cancellations/late deliveries won’t affect your stats anymore.

• Like 47

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...