Online Status not showing?

uspromote

Why My gig says offline when I am in online from my PC and mobile phone?

I am currently online from my PC and mobile apps but when I search my gig and filter it with online sellers I didn’t find my gig. Is It a Fiverr bug? Help me, please

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

Did you check this ?

I’ve just had a look at my profile settings and came across the option you see below. Maybe this is why so many complain that they can’t be found in the online search? thinking I’ve never even seen that option before. [offline status]

Yes. I check it and fixed it. also fixed in my mobile apps

• Like 2

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

it changes those grey dots to green.

To me that happens but when I go to another browser and search for my GIG it is visible with my profile green, but when I select online sellers, I am not there.

Try searching for OBS and active sellers. I should be there, but I am not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

For me, whenever the grey dots turn green, my gigs always show up in the online sellers’ search results.

For me even if it is green my GIGs do not show up when I select to show only online sellers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

maybe the system needs it to be longer

If I am constantly on Fiverr in my inbox responding to messages, how can I be offline for short period of time?

What qualifies as “online”, that is the question. When I am looking at my profile it says I am online, but when I am reading and responding to my messages in inbox it says I am offline.

And I just refreshed and only one of my GIGs is there. How can i be online for one gig and not for the other…funky fiverr code

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having same issues. My profile setting is set to online. Mobile app is also set to online. Already raised a ticket with customer support and waiting for the resolution.

Did you get the solution? what is that. Feel free to share here. we are also want to know.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I’ve noticed this too at times. Sometimes when I’m online my gigs do not appear when I click on the option to show online gigs. At other times they do.

My browser inbox isn’t showing the real-time.

See I just talked to him but my browser showing the wrong time. How can that be solved?

image.png.54f57306431cfe6c59111d22c26a1ae0.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
On 7/28/2020 at 1:54 AM, tuhin8 said:

Tips: You have to active minimum 1 hour in Fiverr then you will be count as online seller

I think your right. This is the reason behind that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Online Status is not instant. There's a delay between you being online and the website showing the online status icon. But it's not one hour, it's less. I think probably few minutes, but no more than 10 minutes for sure.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Tip:I faced a same problem but fortunately have solved now.

Go to profile 

In General ,you see a option show a onilne status just below to the setting .

Turn on .

Above method applicable in fiverr mobile app

• Like 2