Spam in Buyer requests

eclixo

I am seeing a lot of spam in Buyer Request, Most Users Posting Link of same website from different Account and saying that we must first see there work and they want something like this, But in actually its a trash page on free blogspot domain. There are baiting us to visit there website to increase there traffic, Most of these Users from South Asia.
I Suggest Fiverr team to please give us some kind of option to know more about buyer in buyer request. Because I only get 10 request per day and I don’t want to waste them on a Spam.
Thanks,

I have seen many requests having bit. ly links which directs us to youtube or youtube links. They just do it for views. What I do is, I report their channel and dislike the video and include a comment of spamming. ( such buyer requests have a budget of $400, when they are begging for views and using unfair means to get views lol)

I have seen many requests having bit. ly links which directs us to youtube or youtube links. They just do it for views. What I do is, I report their channel and dislike the video and include a comment of spamming. ( such buyer requests have a budget of $400, when they are begging for views and using unfair means to get views lol)

I can’t hold myself from replying such spammers, I tell them in offer if they don’t support doing spam I report them to fiverr support

• 3 weeks later...

Archived