What is the difference between impressions and clicks?

sazzad02

By default, these statistics represent the past 30 days. You can also view these statistics in a graph view further down the page.

• IMPRESSIONS: These are impressions from Fiverr, or the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • CLICKS: These are clicks from impressions or the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
  • VIEWS: These are total page views or the number of page views on the actual Gig page.
  • ORDERS: This is the total number of orders from this Gig.
  • CANCELLATIONS: This is the cancellation rate or the number of all types of cancelled orders divided by the number of orders from this Gig.

Thanks @sazzad02

• Like 8

By default, these statistics represent the past 30 days. You can also view these statistics in a graph view further down the page.

• IMPRESSIONS: These are impressions from Fiverr, or the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • CLICKS: These are clicks from impressions or the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
  • VIEWS: These are total page views or the number of page views on the actual Gig page.
  • CANCELLATIONS: This is the cancellation rate or the number of all types of cancelled orders divided by the number of orders from this Gig.

Thanks @sazzad02

Thanks @rhasandesigner

• Like 2

Thanks @sazzad02

Thanks …it’s very great explanation…

• Like 4

Thanks @sazzad02

Thanks a lot brother, I was also little bit confused about this two things , now this is clear to me…

• Like 1